Power flow through Broadband wires damaged TV and more

You can try going to consumer court but it would be very hard for you to prove that ACT is responsible for the damage to your TV. Consumer electronics getting damaged due to power surge is a common thing to occur. This is why it is very highly recommended to pass the internet cable through a surge protector or something before connecting it to your computer or TV in this case.

Thank you very much for the advise sir. Yes, I am preparing to file a legal case with the consumer forum. With regard to evidences of the wrongdoing, ACT had been down in my area for almost 3-4 weeks since the incident and replaced all the burnt cables caused due to the incident. In fact, they had repaid/compensated to many consumers for their fault regarding the one off incident. I hope these will standout as evidences for my case. I am just waiting for them to show some integrity and honesty, taking responsibility of their actions and correcting their mistakes by providing justice in my case. I am not totally expecting them to compensate the total loss through one-time payment, atleast through a monthly fee waiver for that total amount. But before that I have been waiting for them to conduct and inspection and access the situation. It is totally not fair on their part to play with their loyal/honest customers that are contributing to their success.