• Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,753

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
ok, it is becoming pretty clear we dont touch even the minimum basic promised speeds during the day time. so the best way to respond is to m@$$ mail the sify people with complaints together so that they know its not a one-off problem. so, well lets decide on a particular time frame where we all send the same mail to the mail ids mentioned in another thread around here...

Here is my issues:

Hey,

Are the promised minimum speeds of 32, 48kbps only applicable at nights? Coz I have the 32+kbps connection and I fail to touch the bare minimum speeds of 4KBps by a comfortable margin during the day time. The net is surfable only after 11pm and gets pathetic around 9-9:30 am.

regards,
Sushubh[/b]

If you setup a nice template, an already written mail so i only have to copy and paste + adding my personal info ... then.. ... just name a time to send..cuz , i am gettin sick of this connection..its 2kB/s i am soooo sure that they just turned the switch cuz i download too much "in their opinion"... and thats why they lower the speed....what a nasty company

Are you sure the speed increases in the night time? I don't notice any difference.

Oki just called the Sify Customer(we dont)Care...Me: The speeds are below 20kbps, AOL,MSN logs off if i open a website,its highly annoyingshe: Speeds for your package are 16 to 48Kbps...so u get what u pay forMe: what about these updated speeds since the new packages?she: there is noneme😱h?She: u are having a shared package,means: your speeds will be slower when more people are using the internetme: Oh Really,...? please explain then why its during the day, middle of the day the SAME as 5am in the night?she: ..... ( she just didnt answered). ....Me: i come home from work at 4am ( bullsh*t,i come home at 10pm but still ) and when i check my speed its EXACTLY the same as during 'rush hour' (afternoon) . People sleep at night so i SHOULD BE ABLE to see SOME faster speed,. but then again its just the same as during the day...She: ..... Me: I have the taste that, you guys cap me, cuz a shared connection is NEVER stable like what i have.. mine is 2.5kB/s 24hours a day... it DOESNT move even a single bite from this 2.5kB/s .... that is not shared..that is CAPPEDshe: no sir. we dont do thatme: yea right,...why did i got normal speeds before (56kbps average) but EVERYTIME when i downloaded a full day its back to the 2.8the day after? i think you guys are chekcing users on their downloadbehaviour and when they download too much, u turn the switch...she: ....no sir , we dont do thatme: ....then theres no other choice to stop paying your service which is no goodshe: .....ok sir......wtf....... what a bullsh*t..... touchtell, here i come!!Sify sux soo bad!!!!

Originally posted by Fred@Sep 20 2004, 04:39 PM
Are you sure the speed increases in the night time? I don't notice any difference.
[snapback]385[/snapback]
[/quote]

for me not... i havent seen it as of now.. i only know i had 7 up to 8Kb/s but now after downloading full days on this speed i get 2.8 MAX!

you SHOULD get higher speeds if you have a shared connection, cuz people are not awake at night.. maybe they leave the comp downloading like i do.. but u cannot tell me that there are no people who dont shut their comps off.. there must be people who shut it off..so u MUST see increas€m€nt of speeds... even if its only 0.5kB/s but u dont see sh*t! ( at least i dont.. 2.8 kB allll the way!!

well its 7pm and speeds are regular crap 2-3KBps. Let us see what happens tonight. Otherwise my mail goes tomorrow morning.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Sep 20 2004, 06:58 PM
well its 7pm and speeds are regular crap 2-3KBps. Let us see what happens tonight. Otherwise my mail goes tomorrow morning.
[snapback]388[/snapback]
[/quote]

What is the point
i already know what they will say to you IF they reply!!!
-You pay for this speed, u get what u pay for
-Its a shared connection, more people using it means: it goes slower

I bet on a beer this will be said to you

32kbps+ this is what their page says. 32kbps means 4KBps. i will get their representative come to my place and download a file from the internet during the day time. and i will have fun when it comes down at only 2.2 KBps. next month I will get 48kbps+. and i will see how they can give me 6KBps constant. that will be fun too. i can only take respite in having fun with them as long as i do not find an alternative and i am stuck with them. right?finding humor in a tragic situation is the only way to have some respite! 😀

Originally posted by Sushubh@Sep 20 2004, 07:09 PM
32kbps+ this is what their page says. 32kbps means 4KBps. i will get their representative come to my place and download a file from the internet during the day time. and i will have fun when it comes down at only 2.2 KBps.

next month I will get 48kbps+. and i will see how they can give me 6KBps constant. that will be fun too.

i can only take respite in having fun with them as long as i do not find an alternative and i am stuck with them. right?

finding humor in a tragic situation is the only way to have some respite! 😀
[snapback]390[/snapback]
[/quote]

Humor in a situation like this? im sorry 😛 i love humor but this just gives me daydream like. shooting some magazine empty on every1 with a SIFY-uniform
By the way..how come u so sure u have 32kbps?
u using the shared connection 600rs/month ,..right? then its from 16 to 48kbps and u cant say anytthing....

We are using a package that was from before this new policy... dunno about u but..to me they said: 16kbps or more..and i get 18 so i have to shut the %%^^ up and dont complain cuz i get waht i pay for...

so u think if i get myself a new id now to the new package, i will get genuine 4KBps all day long? 😀 i will do it if u can guarantee that 😉

We are talking about sify..Making a financial deal with Sify is the same as asking a hardcore-junkie to stay away from his daily shot of cocaine... n-o u-s-e!U will never be sure of your speed... they will always give u the mimimum of what they can give u..or lessThis company would be @$$kicked soo badly in Europe, u have no ideaBankrupt in 1 month!it makes me laugh when i hear their slogan:" Feel the power of broadband " these people are really funny!I take touchtell and i put 220V on the Sify cable line just for fun 🙄