Idea Prepaid in Gurgaon

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 14,494
lol. Seems like all 3G networks are available 😛

And you're not able to get airtel 3G in the nexus 5 at the same spot?

s61VNyF.png

Abhi to mil raha hai.

Should I change the setting back in that hidden menu? 😕

better than getting downgraded to 2g 😕

I went for Idea with the 'idea' of avoiding Vodafone and looks like I would be using Vodafone network on the Idea connection 😕

My friend on Vodafone in the same area does not get good 3G coverage in Gurgaon.

When you say that Idea has good network in Haryana, that does not include the Haryana which is part of NCR?

Idea Haryana (not NCR) is on 900Mhz for 2G, that might be a contributing factor. @rj27 would know better.

All use 2100Mhz for 3G..

Idea haryana has near blanket coverage for 3G which when compared to other spectrum holders like Vodafone Docomo and Bsnl is ten times simply because number of 3G tower put up by idea is far more. Though spectrum is 2100 mhz for all.

Since Gurgaon is a part of NCR things become different because they're pretty much dependent on Vodafone or airtel for the time being till they rollout services on 900 mhz spectrum they recently got.

I have found the 3G coverage and speed of Idea(vodafone) to be adequate and better than airtel in Gurgaon, since I work in Gurgaon itself and have a couple of friends living here.

3G or should I say any network is always a dicey thing. It might be great at one place while shit at another.

Vodafone 3g network is most sucky of all four in delhi, even reliance n mtnl is better.

Well if you using rcom for 3g use in second sim slot, then don't put any balance in main balance, just monthly 3g recharge

Connection is still not active 🙁

Just to be clear... 3G roaming is free right? 😀