• Thread starter Thread starter droidsuree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,132

droidsuree

Confused!
ISP
Airtel 2mbps UL
Their services are the worst I have ever seen in my history of booking cabs in Bangalore. I booked a taxi at 845am after dropping my son at school and after one hour of anxious waiting and repeated calls, the taxi did not come. Everytime I call the customer care gives some stupid excuses like it will come in 15 mins, 20 mins crap. And they do not apologize or even have the courtesy to call the customer informing the delay.

And the best part is they have removed any trace of my booking from my current or past booking. What crooks!

Here is the booking id for reference: TFS-IN-C2229719

I know Bangalore traffic is the worst, which is why I booked early but this is totally pathetic, worst service.

Bottom line: Do not use their services ever if you are in Bangalore. Go for something where timely service is assured and who is not greedy for more customers/money..

Last edited:
You need Uber. Seriously, you guys do not have UberX in your city?

Last edited:
Taxi for sure guys come early and they charge you for waiting. I had a big fight with one of there drivers. I had booked at 5pm and he came at 4:45. He charged me for 15min waiting.

I denied paying that amount.

whats with the lame 49 promotion. Just installed the app. starting fair is 74 here at delhi :\ though might be cheaper than Uber ? about 6km to 8km costed around 230 with UBERX

UberGO not avail. from starting point and barely avail when coming back too :\

Best is to have all options available on your phone and take the one that is available and has the lowest prices.

LMAO! Actually saw their santro yesterday , the guy made such a sharp u -turn, made the entire ongoing traffic stop on top of that, looked really in a hurry and Taxi looked in a really really bad shape and dirty :\