Tikona Delhi NCR Review

To all those expecting breakneck speeds at a decent price in and data limit in delhi,i recommend not to buy this pathetic service.This personally has been a harrowing experience from the time i switched my ISP from airtel to tikona.

There seems to be a never ending issue with their useless towers and their so called high level team seems to be working round the clock to ensure that the customer doesn't get this blasphemy of a internet.I almost have to call once a day due to some issue or the other.Either their rooftop device fails to catch their mediocre bandwidths or their device on the local tower seems too tired to pass the data packets and times itself out.

Please avoid this shitty service and search for other options,though there aren't many in delhi.May god help us and make these losers value their customers more.

regards,
EXHAUSTED CUSTOMER

***PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH COMPANY IS THE BEST FOR EVERYONE WHILE YOU ARE AT IT***

IMO, Airtel is the best bet. Even though their plan is expensive, their service is awesome and the most stable connection you can ever get.

Also, their Rapid 1699 is the best plan if your data consumption is around 40-60 Gb @ 8mbps.

Downloading Black Ops 3 at this speed XD

Tikona is the worst Broadband Service provider in India. My Subscriber Id is 1116562783.

Every body starting from Sales, Service Engineer, Customer Care are Lier (jhootha) and Fraud.

I have taken 750/- per month connection. Now I will describe what are the things or incidents happened after giving money to Tikona.

1. Sales person took the keep on calling, sending message, sending whatsapp message till 10 PM in the night. "sir paise deposit kar diye hai to Transaction ID Bhehj do system main reflect nahi ho raha." I confirmed him I have done deposit and it is successful vi Internet banking. While I was busy very much he called me 4 times in 20 minutes. But to assure the commission he kept on calling until I provided the Transaction ID. Person Name: Bharat - Mobile 8744067821
He also send Watsapp message for same. and send SMS also with his second mobile no., which is 9818967821. Even if I told him that if payment is not done then obiously I can not use Your Internet Service but paka diya call kar kar ke.

2. I gave him my mobile number for registration as main number but My secondary was made as primary no. which I changed after calling customer care. My mail id was also registered as wrong mail id, it is ridiculous.

3. When you call the customer care they always ask you to call from registered mobile no so that they can get the user id automatically. But after even called from updated mobile no. i.e. registered they will ask again the user id what the ***

4. When you call the Customer care it will take 8-15 minutes and even after 15 mins your call will be disconnected. This happens with me half of the times. Tikona says Customer care is 24x7 this is fake. Even after 5 PM and before 10 AM no one will pick your call. They are High School Failed don't know the meaning of 24X7.

5. After trying so many times I was successful in getting my Complain Registered and got the complain ID(service request no. 1-3948347930 and assigned to Pawan Kumar Mobile no. 9599383302). The complain registered on 24/02/2016, time 945 AM, and Customer care executive said it will take 6 hours and so called engineer will visit the place. Pawan Kumar called me next day at 1:10 PM and asked fro time to check the connection. I called the Pawan on the same day on 24/02/2016 after receiving the service id but he did not pickup the call. So you can see how good customer care service TIKONA have.

6. For last 5 days my internet is not working but Tikona is enjoying the money i paid in advance.

Tikona is by far the worst experience I have had with an ISP. From day 1 I have been experiencing bad connections but the peak came when I asked for their service to be terminated. The connection was forced and my request for termination was never recorded. The bill was generated for the next month and now I am being asked to pay for a connection I do not wish to have.

We must file a legal complaint as a group against this company.

i have recently taken Tikona connection and from all my heart i can say that you guys are the worst. i will never ever recommend any one to take Tikona connection.
During the time of demo it was working , they was showing that you will get very good speed. but since my connection activated :
1. I am not getting Proper Speed.
2. As Soon as i put any load on you network your network ping goes as bad as can imagine above 1000 ms
5. Your Gateway(100.73.128.1) give RTO as frequently as it is meant to do that.
6. Your Costumer Care creates a support ticket. Engineer gets Assigned but without visiting my place. engineer closes the call.
7. On the weekends situation is worst, there is no costumer care available and your network sucks ever better.
If i continue writing my experience then list will never finish.

Dear Puneet,

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,

Tikona Care
@Tikona Care,

Instedof posting fake replys on forums if you guys fix your connection it will better. BTW TIKONA sucks. I have a Tikona Connection but still im using my mobile data to post this message.

I am fed up with tikona very bad service and it's been 15 days there is no response from co. even i have tried to contact them and told them that i am planing to register a complain in consumer forum then they immediately respond to my no. and made good arrangement but only for one day :-D but after one day same problem any time net gone, any time net in and all. still using it for 15 days more as paid one month charge and installation To get this no. 1121057351 but of no use they always say that they will be sending someone but no one came, even they make fun of there employees, i have contacted many time to executive who sold me tikona i would say (Chipka dia :-D) he also called in his co. regarding my problem and he were also told that they will be sending someone and no one came executive is making fool to customers and company is fooling to executives and customer what an great customer service and service marketing, i am going to register a complain in consumer forum so they can't fool other.
i think there business model is only like this : taking money from customers by giving nothing late customer disconnect and they don't give a damn.

my advise never ever go for tikona never. it is waste of money after having a connection of 6 mbps i have to use jio for my work, it is not happening with tikona .

Regards
Aditya Patel