Poor experience with Nextra Broadband in Malviya Nagar

ISP
Spectranet
After Big issue on Nextra, i had decided not to go ahead with nextra at all.
Few days back i had received a call from Nextra DSA Malviya Nagar, Mr Manik Singla, and he convinced me that he'll provide the demo at free of charge for 10 Days..

I thought this is fare deal, i said ok..

OMG 😡, this time they again failed to.. and giving childish excuses daily.. and doing foolish activities like switching off the phones etc..
I personally request everyone, please don't get into it if you are from Malviya Nagar..

They are Big team of liars :devil:.

Lucky you did not have to go through the ordeal of giving them 200 calls for complaints in 2 months (truth, not exaggerating), and then asking them to close connection in East Delhi.

It would be better that people stay away from Nextra no matter which city or town they may be in or the region.

It will be worth the money to go for reputed ISP's.

and i have been waiting for nextra to finally think about laying down their network in sector areas where there are houses and not stacked flats 😀

It is strange how Nextra makes Airtel and Reliance look awesome in terms of services.

Airtel, Tata and Reliance should be thankful to Nextra, to make them look good as ISP's.