• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,355

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Direct-to-home operator Tata Sky today said it would start beaming the 4K ultra HD feed in the first quarter of next year. It will showcase 4K feed today by beaming the first quarter-final match between Germany and France in the ongoing FIFA world cup on Sony Six HD in association with Multi Screen Media Private Ltd. TataSky, a JV between Tata group and media giant Star had entered into an agreement with French firm Technicolor to supply 4K Set Top Boxes in May this year.
Source

lol. jk. nm.

.....majburi hai, aur kya ukhaad lengey humaari information jaankar.

stop buying such devices,if possible stop buying any device from that particular company..... and that will teach them a lesson they will never forget.

This "i dont care" attitude is what they are taking advantage of and trying to peek into our personal lives as much as possible.

I am more scared about the Indian government collects through Aadhaar and other places than what Google collects from me. Google has to follow the law. Indian government does not even give us privavy related rights.

Exactly. Moreover these private companies have well defined motives. Sell ads, learn about our preferences to push proper ads and control site's behavior. With our government, we don't know where the data goes, what is done with it and whether it can be used for improper ways or not. Zero accountability.

I have seen videos on 4k TV, honestly there isn't must of a difference from 1080, but if the screen size is in excess of 65 inches, then there might be.