Plz Gyuz And Chicks Put Your Location In Your Profile.

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,238

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
ISP
for all those who doesn't updated their profiles.Plz gyuz and chicks put your Location in your profile.it will reduce the confusion.thanks i advance. 🙂

one, i doubt any girls are on here 😛two, guys mentioning location makes not much difference

It makes lot of difference when you have your location in your profile, helps us compare the features of the connection and troubleshoot problems if any based on the same.EG: Bangalore guy says he's getting 2 MBPs on his 256 Unl. connection and if i aint, i can call up CC and blast the shit out of them.

QUOTE(slash84 @ Feb 13 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]79660[/snapback]
It makes lot of difference when you have your location in your profile, helps us compare the features of the connection and troubleshoot problems if any based on the same.

EG: Bangalore guy says he's getting 2 MBPs on his 256 Unl. connection and if i aint, i can call up CC and blast the shit out of them.[/b]

Right said, please update ur location in ur profile... it helps in telling you the troubleshooting steps...

QUOTE(Airtel Buddie @ Feb 13 2007, 02:34 PM) [snapback]79674[/snapback]
Right said, please update ur location in ur profile... it helps in telling you the troubleshooting steps...[/b]

i would request the amin to make this post STICKY for couple of days.

thanks in advance

Yeah. No need to make it sticky. All active people would have done it.

City Added at the time of registration itself.... 🙂

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Feb 13 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]79723[/snapback]
the homepage of the forum already has a direct link to: Edit Profile: Add City[/b]

thanks! 😛