Crap Speeds At Night Too

• Thread starter Thread starter karan265
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,524

karan265

Airtel is becoming horrible as time passes by. They neither care to introduce a higher speed plan to compete with their competitors and neither do they care to even give promised speeds.Just to tell you, I am on a 256kbps connection and the below are the speeds I am gettingDay time - I get a crappy 12-15 KB/s whereas I should be getting 32 according to the plan or atleast somewhere >25. I used to get around 25 back in 2006 but the speeds are bullshit in this year.Night Time - I get a shitty 25KB/s wheras I should be getting 64 according to the double speed at night scheme, or atleast somewhere >55. I used to get 45+ KB/s in night while in 2006 but now? HORRIBLE!What the f*ck is up with airtel? Is this the same case with you all?- Karan

airtel is somewhat usable here at nights.

seems like either its crappy speeds or someone bumped you down to Home 699. The speeds are pretty much fit for that. Oh, btw 12KB/s is below the min. 16KB/s for your plan as well. Call em up and give it off to them.

nothing new for me!
i already faced same problem .. i wonder all you guyz taking about doubles speed in night....... i never ever gone beyond 28Kbps.
see my problem:- https://broadband.forum/index.php?showtopic=7395

it sems Airtel is no longer interested in improving their quality of service..... its a big failure outside Delhi & NCR region.
even Sify is going to launch 4mbps plan.... but Mr. Mittal is still sleeping and enjoying the wealth he accumulated already with their 31% stack in the indian telecommunication industry & its enough for him to lead his rest of life as luxuriously as a king.

and im going to post A very New Problem in the end of this week ...... so keep ur finger crossed

QUOTE(karan265 @ Feb 13 2007, 01:07 AM) [snapback]79633[/snapback]
Is this the same case with you all?[/b]
No.

I got a maximum of 25kBps last night.

i got 55 - 58 KB/s last night..... waise, who all have unlimited plans r not eligible for 2 x speed at night... northe were fortunate enough to get it till date.. now airtel is improvin its system n makin the adjustments....

not eligible for 2x speeds 😱 😱 😱 ???i'm on 699 plan...and i get double speeds.....also all 999 plan ppl also get 2x at night...and nowadays i'm getting a constant speed of 24-27 at night.....yipppeeeeeeeeee

Well, I think I've been finally locked out. I haven't got my speed increase yet (its 11 : 40 pm), didn't get it yesterday as well.I don't think anybody can imagine how much I'm feeling screwed over by Airtel now.

Yesterday night time speeds started 1 hour later.....and even when they started i cud get max 35k....