Is 256 kbps Night Unlimited Scheme Promising

• Thread starter Thread starter Tushar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 7,370
So do these NIGHT UNLIMITED packs have download caps or not? I saw someone post that they do 1gb evry night on them. Is it true???????

Night packs don't have download limits on them.

on sify...well i have nocited in my case it worked ok for the 1 st day and then all goes for a toss. is there anyway they could be controlling this aswell ?

What do you exactly mean when you say "it goes for a toss"? Do you mean they have caps.

Also i saw the renewal page and its clearly mentioned that the night packs have 150mb caps.Though it would be just awesome to have a night unlimited pack without caps, then anyone could do 1gb/night easily.

Can someone who uses night unlimited pack and has done heavy downloading confirm this????

no the night packs don't have any caps, they are the one n only, truly unlimited uncapped pack that Sify offers. I dunno the scene now since i had used the 256kU/L Night pack in March.To test the speeds and the max it could download, I tried Suse linux DVD iso - 3.2GB which got downloaded in 3 days flat. On the very first day of my download, i had downloaded 1.2Gb approx, thats the max it went till 8:00 A.M.