Hutch gprs ports problem

Now i'm able to surf almost whole internet on my Nokia 6600 with opera and netfront browser using hutch gprs but some programs like agile messenger or any messenger does not work neither the inbuilt mailbox connects.does anybody have there working.is it due to the fact that hutch gives only one port open.is there any solution in that case?

Do u have gprs99 plan or gprs499 plan? Many things are restricted in gprs99 plan.

At present 'm using hutch post paid 150 plan in meerut.Hutch has been providing free gprs in western up.Well but since they use the same proxy address and port in all plans how can the services be different.is anybody who's using 499 plan able to connect agile messenger or yftp.i'l be obliged if u tell me what kind of restrictions in services are there.is it possible via other services like idea and airtel.

At present 'm using hutch post paid 150 plan in meerut.Hutch has been providing free gprs in western up.Well but since they use the same proxy address and port in all plans how can the services be different.is anybody who's using 499 plan able to connect agile messenger or yftp.i'l be obliged if u tell me what kind of restrictions in services are there.is it possible via other services like idea and airtel.

The difference is in APN or Access Point Name. In case of 99plan, its "portalnmms" whereas, in 499plan, its "www" or something else as far as I know...