Binatone BT 845W ADSL Modem usage on ACT Broadband

ISP
ACT, Airtel, BSNL
I have Binatone BT 845W ADSL Modem, connected on Airtel Broadband with RJ11 telephone jack.
I want to use the above modem on ACT Broadband with RJ45 Internet connection.
Need procedure to configure it. I am able to login to the modem and check/access the configuration and settings.

Not possible. Get a standalone router.

It is possible and I could configure BT 845W as just wifi router.
Login to Modem, go to 'Interface setup'
under 'Encapsulation', the following options are available:
Dynamic IP Address
Static IP Address
PPPoA/PPPoE
Bridge Mode.
Select 'Dynamic IP Address' and SAVE.
Go to LAN setting page,
under DHCP, the following options are available:
DHCP: Disabled, Enabled, Relay
select 'Disabled' and SAVE
Then connect the incoming Ethernet cable with RJ45 from any other router or ISP to the above modems Ethernet Port.

hi,
Require help.
I could use my DSL modem as cable modem through which connecting RJ45 Ethernet Cable connector to the Modem and could access the net.
But there is an issue.
Whenever, I access net through wifi connection or through wired connection, it is redirected to service provider's portal which is prompting every time for the Account ID and Password.
Is there any way to make it store the account ID and password so that the nuisance of loggingin every time can be avoided.

Moreover, whenever I login from one system the other existing connection gets logged out.

Can someone help me to configure.

Cable modem is used for something else entirely.
You are using your modem as an access point. There is NO way of storing your login details on your Binatone modem.

Like I said before, get a standalone router. Look on this forum for router suggestions.