• Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,379

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Andhra court issues arrest warrant against India captain MS Dhoni - IBNLive

A court in Andhra Pradesh issued an arrest warrant against Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni for allegedly hurting the religious sentiments of Hindus.
A local court in Anantapur issued the arrest warrant as Dhoni did not appear in the court despite three summons served in the past. It directed police to present Dhoni in the court July 16.
Business Today in its April 2013 edition had carried the picture. Dhoni was portrayed as Hindu god Vishnu with a sub title "God of Big Deals" and holding products of several companies including a shoe in his hand.

This is the reason

No fault of Dhoni. Its editor of magazine who should be summoned.
I think judge hates Dhoni and wants him to be out of England tour. So he issued Arrest Warrant. In other case he might be his fan and wants to meet him 😛

he did not actually do that photo shoot right?
editor should be summoned

He did not know how he would appear on the cover of the magazine? I think he should fire his image management team and apologize to the fucks who filed the lawsuit against him.

The arrest is not for appearing for the magazine, the summon is for that. The arrest warrant is for not responding to the summons...

LOL, this is joke. First summons should not be there.
Face is of Dhoni. Rest of the body is not of Dhoni.
I dont think Dhoni even knows there was this article using his photo.
As others said, if at all someone is at fault it should be editor.
Personally I dont think this photo has any wrong intentions and case should have been dismissed.

So you guys really believe that Dhoni had no idea how his photo would be used on a cover of a mainstream magazine? Ok.

ya someone on his management team would have said yes to it with Dhoni's permission.. he's a busy guy, contract probably didn't had all this god gibberish.. but artistic freedom at magazine's end prolly ruined it