I Have A Problem In Bsnl Dataone Broadband. Please Help...

• Thread starter Thread starter santan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,544

santan

I have a bsnl broadband connection at home now from since 5 days. It works well in the morning after 8 am to evening about 6 pm. But in the evening after 6 pm the internet stops in between. I have a UT-300R2U modem installed. I noticed the ADSL Light. It remain constant in the morning & afternoon and internet works fine. But after 6 PM in the evening the ADSL Light starts to blink every minute, then the internet stops in between. What could be the problem. Please help me.......

did u change ur password? try changin ur pass n see if the same thing happens..

Hey nightwolf, that ain't a password problem, the prob might b with the phone line, or sm1 else might b trying to surf the web thru ur connection(line)

i asked him cuz i suspected someone else using it man.. so.. maybe if he changes his pass.. it'll be ok..

The mt882 & sify/bsnl's BB infrastructure present an interesting parallel with TalkTalk of UK.They have the same problems. I'd like to see if a solution is worked out for this.

I have changed the password, but it did not solve the problem. I wanted to ask other BSNL Broadband members that are they able to download anything during night unlimited scheme from 0200 to 0800 hrs. I am not able to download anything as the download speed is very slow during night.

QUOTE(santan @ Feb 13 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]79665[/snapback]
I have changed the password, but it did not solve the problem. I wanted to ask other BSNL Broadband members that are they able to download anything during night unlimited scheme from 0200 to 0800 hrs. I am not able to download anything as the download speed is very slow during night.[/b]

the problem is with the server guys.......call up ur BSNL provider and tell him that u r not getting any connection during that time and ask them to take immediate steps.

P.S- - U have to be stern with them....they are government officials after all.