I Have A Problem In Bsnl Dataone Broadband. Please Help...

santan

[OP]
Feb 10, 2007
I have a bsnl broadband connection at home now from since 5 days. It works well in the morning after 8 am to evening about 6 pm. But in the evening after 6 pm the internet stops in between. I have a UT-300R2U modem installed. I noticed the ADSL Light. It remain constant in the morning & afternoon and internet works fine. But after 6 PM in the evening the ADSL Light starts to blink every minute, then the internet stops in between. What could be the problem. Please help me.......

Spawn Freak

Regular
Regulars
Aug 5, 2006
Hey nightwolf, that ain't a password problem, the prob might b with the phone line, or sm1 else might b trying to surf the web thru ur connection(line)

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
i asked him cuz i suspected someone else using it man.. so.. maybe if he changes his pass.. it'll be ok..

prathapml

Mjölnir
Regulars
Aug 27, 2004
Bangalore
The mt882 & sify/bsnl's BB infrastructure present an interesting parallel with TalkTalk of UK.They have the same problems. I'd like to see if a solution is worked out for this.

santan

[OP]
Feb 10, 2007
I have changed the password, but it did not solve the problem. I wanted to ask other BSNL Broadband members that are they able to download anything during night unlimited scheme from 0200 to 0800 hrs. I am not able to download anything as the download speed is very slow during night.

sanchay_maity

Feb 13, 2007
QUOTE(santan @ Feb 13 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]79665[/snapback]
I have changed the password, but it did not solve the problem. I wanted to ask other BSNL Broadband members that are they able to download anything during night unlimited scheme from 0200 to 0800 hrs. I am not able to download anything as the download speed is very slow during night.[/b]

the problem is with the server guys.......call up ur BSNL provider and tell him that u r not getting any connection during that time and ask them to take immediate steps.

P.S- - U have to be stern with them....they are government officials after all.