• Views Views 2,373

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Windows Vista successor to arrive in 2009
Microsoft just recently launched the retail version of their Vista operating system. This was a much delayed launch as the company struggled to release a stable version in the market.
The company is now drawing up plans to deliver its follow-up client operating system by the end of 2009.
Microsoft said [...]

https://broadband.forum/archives/2007/0...ista-successor/

Ok i will wait for that🙂

no point waiting.new announcements are always made just as the current OS is being taken out of the door....And the time between windows versions always has been 2 yrs on average.Vista SP1 - end of 2007XP SP3 - mid-2008

Did anybody see that crappy Vista launch on Star Plus? They gave a new machine preloaded with Vista to a person as a prize. They called him on stage to recieve the prize, and asked him to say a few words. "Umm..(remembering what he had crammed up) I would like to thank Microsoft for giving me this opportunity to try out their new software. I've been a great microsoft fan and I've been tracking all there products, right from MS DOS and Windows 3.1 to Vista. I've recently read a lot about Vista and now that I have it, I just can't wait to get my hands on it!"And those losers have even composed an 'official theme song' for Vista. When the launch began, they played a video (or presentation) which displayed all the computer history...starting from abacus.Here's what the narrator says-" Insan ka sabse bada aawishkaar - Computer. Computer ne insaan ki zindagi hi badal di. Par ye computer bina software ke sirf ek dabba hai. (Bill Gates' shadow is seen) Ek insaan, jisne ek sapna dekha...aur usne Windows banaya! (we see flashes of Windows 95, 98, XP, and other Microsoft crap) Windows ne computer ki paribhasha hi palat di. Aur Vista ke saath ab Computer pe kaam karna hai aur bhi aasan!.........(crap goes on)."I couldn't hear the whole of it because I fainted mid-way :blink:.

yah it was so damn funny especially that part you highlighted .. i was both disgusted and amazed at their stupidity .

i will try Vista only after its SP1 !! hehe ..so that I wud have a got a "better" machine by then which can run the OS!