Possible To Using Two Bsnl Dataone Connection In One Line?

• Thread starter Thread starter dthamu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,035

dthamu

ISP
BSNL
Hai,I'm currently using Home-UL900 past 1 year, that was no single problem. I always get 30-35 kbs constant at day and night. its fantastic compared to AIRTEL (before this i used 1 year AIRTEL) because airtel is also best but it was 25-28 kbs. And i'm interested for 2mbbs connection of Rs.500 plan. But i want unlimited only. So for this, I'm planning with my existing plan of HOME-UL 900 with another connection of 500 plan. My plan is i only use 500 plan for download purpose at night time. and day time i plan to use UL-900. and total i will spent of Rs.1700 (around).Is it possible to have two connection in one line in BSNL. Please clarify guys. Is my logic is Ok. Because if BSNL introduce higher speed for UL-900 then i will drop that 500 plan.Please.

And i'm interested for 2mbbs connection of Rs.500 plan. But i want unlimited only.[/b]

i guess you need to apply for one more telephone line...at least that's how it works with MTNL, so i'm guessing it'd be the same with BSNL as well...and MTNL also providing free additional connection if your phone is 6 months or old...so find out if BSNL has something like that as well...enjoy!!!

i'd say.. make a deal with a firend of urs who has the bsnl 250plan.. pay 250bucks n ask him to upgrade to home 500 n say u'll use his net from 2 to 8.. n.. he gets a 2.5gb limit 2mbps connection for 250.. both of ya'll will be happy..

QUOTE(nightwolf2k5 @ Feb 10 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]79337[/snapback]
i'd say.. make a deal with a firend of urs who has the bsnl 250plan.. pay 250bucks n ask him to upgrade to home 500 n say u'll use his net from 2 to 8.. n.. he gets a 2.5gb limit 2mbps connection for 250.. both of ya'll will be happy..[/b]
But if the connection get port binded, what will you do?

Well apply for one more account see what they have to say. Speak with Area Accounts officer. In BSNL everything is Possible. I had taken TYPE-III and i wanted the WI-FI card for it which is basicially provided with TYPE-IV modems of BSNL. Both modems are actually same just in TYPE-IV you get WI-FI card. First i was told it is not possible and i have to buy a new one. Did Lage Raho Munna Bhai trick (not with a flower) but been visiting them every day and asking them to find one solution to give. Spoke to every one in 3 different offices. Atlast they gave me for free saying you just stop coming here. Try your luck and let me know.