ACT review - Katriguppe, Big Bazaar

ISP
BSNL
Hello All,

I have read a lot of complaints about ACT. Although few customers have liked the service I am just going to clarify my doubts here.
1. Will the speed promised be valid throughout the month?
2. I already called someone and asked him to come home to add ACT, he did not even turn up or call back. How do I reach someone now?
3. If I reach my download limit, how much will be the speed rest of the month?
Best
Madhu

Even I want to try this in Ittamadu, BSK 3rd Stage, Bengaluru area. Some one who has ACT in this area please reply.

1. Yes, till you reach your FUP.
2. They take a very long time to respond. You have to keep trying.
3. It depends on your plan. Look at the website.

Hi,

Can anyone reply how reliable is the connection around BSK 3rd Stage, Bengaluru area. I am fine if the speed reduces but not ok if the connection itself is down.

my friend has act bb in kathriguppe and he says that stability is the problem. he is happy with speed and billing but net goes out more than he desires in a month and it takes a day to fix it.

Hi,

Can anyone reply how reliable is the connection around BSK 3rd Stage, Bengaluru area. I am fine if the speed reduces but not ok if the connection itself is down.

I took it 8 months back and its been going good. First time when you register, be ready to wait for 15-20 days to get the connection. Afterwards its a relief especially if you are coming from a slow connection like tikona. For 30Mbps, you get 15Mbps atleast. You can use your existing broadband router if it supports WAN connection (mine is D-Link DSL-2750U)