• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,080

DloadfCUkr

Downloading..ding..ding
ISP
Excitel 300mbps/Jio link / Bsnl 3g 1099/- unlimited
Hi Everyone,
From past few months i am fedup with my BB plan which 1425/- I was able to download upto 60GB after that i will hit the stupid FUP limit and my speed will be degraded to 512Kbps. I found out that BSNL released a new plan 1445 which is 2Mbps upto 20GB thereafter 1mbps unlimited. Today i have gone to the exchange to change my plan but she provided me a copy with plan details and i am shocked to see this plan [color=#ff0000;]Home Combo ULD 999 with 8 Mbps FUP 60 GB then 2 Mbps[/color] in my area. I live in a village near the town. So i immediately subscribed to this plan
My questions are
1) Do this plan applicable to villages also? I asked this same question she dosent know much about it lol
2) Do you think i will get true 8mbps per sec. I have attached my modem status. Please check
3) I have placed the request this morning and it still in process. How long it will take change my plan?

Awaiting for your replys
Thanks in advance :biggrin:

is it avl pan india ?

Hehe. I am from andhra. see the last picture. it says exchange vijayawada. I live in vijayawada rural 🙂

and there is a huge change in my SNR when i connect my modem directly to the phone line. Its it almost double. Do i need to change my ADSL splitter or ADSL splitter wires? please suggest
compare above pic and this one

DloadfCUkr said:
Hi Everyone,
From past few months i am fedup with my BB plan which 1425/- I was able to download upto 60GB after that i will hit the stupid FUP limit and my speed will be degraded to 512Kbps. I found out that BSNL released a new plan 1445 which is 2Mbps upto 20GB thereafter 1mbps unlimited. Today i have gone to the exchange to change my plan but she provided me a copy with plan details and i am shocked to see this plan [color=#ff0000;]Home Combo ULD 999 with 8 Mbps FUP 60 GB then 2 Mbps[/color] in my area. I live in a village near the town. So i immediately subscribed to this plan
My questions are
1) Do this plan applicable to villages also? I asked this same question she dosent know much about it lol
2) Do you think i will get true 8mbps per sec. I have attached my modem status. Please check
3) I have placed the request this morning and it still in process. How long it will take change my plan?

Awaiting for your replys
Thanks in advance :biggrin:
well i dont know bout the first two questions ! about changing the plan ! i drove to bsnl office , filled the plan change form returned home to find myself in the changed plan! i opted for a 4mbps connection and get above 6mbps in speedtest ! so cant really say about the speeds ! they differ

Hi Nishant, My plan is still at 1425 and those bsnl people are not even lifting my call 🙁

OK i have already called 1504 like 3 times. 1st person he didnt even listen to me, He just right away filed a complaint to check my lines are in good condition. I end the call and called once again this time another person told me that the servers are very busy so he told that he will call me back. after 1 hour i have called again this time a women lifted my call and said she don't even know why my plan is not changed 🙁
Just now i have called Vijayawada head office and my local office and filed a complaint. Now awaiting for their update
Note : I am new to this forum and updating everything. yesterday i was banned for too many quotes. Let me know weather i am eligible to update so that it may help others from Vijayawada. Thanks

You are not banned. You have been put under Mod Queue for 1 day. You would still be able to post, but the post will appear only after admin or moderators approve it. This restriction will be automatically lifted after one day.

Ok after making [color=#ff0000;]35-40 calls to almost all BSNL exchanges and customer care number in AndhraPradesh[/color] i was able to change my plan in 30 minutes.
and friends when ever you change your plan please observe the red round marked in the below image. They must be visible in 1 hour or else they haven't changed your plan

speed test after change of plan

I am not getting exactly 8Mbps but i am happy. The main thing is my after FUP speed is 2MPbs. :Boy Yahoo: :dance:

I have already asked them to increase my downstream. But they don't know what is downstream
He asked me how much i am getting
when i said 6Mbps.
He said be happy you are getting that much speed.
Anyway after 2 long years finally god answered my prayers :yahoo: 2Mbps post FUP
EDIT : i think m getting the 8Mbps while downloading