I bought a stick on Whiteboard!

• Thread starter Thread starter rodeoz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,334
So I was looking for a whiteboard till I came across stick on whiteboards on http://www.whiteyboard.in/
Ordered a stick on whiteboard and am really impressed with the product and service.
They shipped the order the very next day. Though it is another thing that Bluedart took three sweet days to deliver it and missed the desired delivery date. The product is as good as a real whiteboard and can be stuck on the wall or cupboard easily. Good thing is that it can be peeled off and restuck a few times as well (before its adhesive starts getting affected). Also got a call from them apologizing for the delayed delivery and offering a discount coupon for future purchases (which I am still to receive).
The products are priced slightly on the higher side. But I guess this is because they import their products from Whiteyboard USA. Anyway if you are looking to buy a whiteboard, do consider the stick on ones available here.

Great, I was just looking for this last 3-4 days on eBay.
I got this Indian site - http://any-board.in/
How much did it cost you?
What is the width and height?
Does it come with (erasable) pen and eraser/duster?
Can you cut it to exact size you want? Because the location I want to stick it to is kind of pillar size.
What is the expected life?
On ebay its listed as 1-2 years but on above website its listed as 5 years, so huge difference.

A 2ft by 3ft stick on whiteboard costs 1899/-
You can cut it by scissors if you want to. The sticking process was easy and left no bubbles. I had mislaigned the whiteboard the first time around so removed it and stuck it again. No issues with removing and re-sticking. It came with an erasable pen but no duster. I chucked the supplied pen for the regular 20Rs whiteboard marker though. I prefer a rounded tip and the supplied marker had a broadish tip. That said, the supplied pen had a lower odour compared to the Rotomac I purchased.
The expected life is 5 years guaranteed.
Edit: The marker is not mentioned in the product description so you should check with them whether they will ship one along with the product.

Thanks for reply.
1899Rs. for 2ft by 3ft seems too costly.
On ebay same item is 1.5ft x 6ft is for 750Rs.
With free marker and eraser.
2-3 ebay feedback is also positive.
Now I am confused if this ebay one will be of cheap quality?!

If you don't really need it for professional purposes might well purchase the eBay one. I am sure it will be decent enough for home use.

I wanted to use a stick on WhiteBoard in my small office where there was no provision to hang a traditional one.
WhiteyBoard was expensive for me so I was looking for alternatives.

I also found Indian product Any-Board on SnapDeal.com. It is the same one www.any-board.in

Initially I had concerns on quality as it is an unknown brand. So I ordered the smallest size 1 feet by 1.5 feet for just Rs. 375.

The quality is good and it was very easy to install. I have seen WhiteyBoard earlier and this product is exactly similar. Later I bought a 2 feet by 3 feet board from SnapDeal.

I would recommend any-board to those who haven't tried this yet.
Any Board

Their rating on eBay and SnapDeal is also just fine.

Thanks Amish !
This looks interesting too.
However this seems very thin. I was looking for a product which is thick enough and can last.