Recommend a Vodafone Postpaid Plan for heavy usage

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 11,321
And neither is good if your dad calls landlines as those cards/packs don't include calls to landlines.

They had all kinds of packages like 200 minutes local. 100 minutes STD. It was stupid. Idea's version of My Pack I guess.

Not sure if my question is answered before.
I wanted to convert my Vodafone Prepaid to corporate postpaid (which is easy). But same time I would also like to convert Vodafone prepaid on my father's name to corporate plan on my name. Is it possible to transfer number from my father's name to my name. Benefit of having corporate plan is only achieved if we have 2 numbers from same corporate plans, and we also don't want to take new numbers for that 🙂

You can transfer ownership at the time of mnp. I did that when I ported this connection from Reliance to Vodafone.

MNP option I never knew, but not sure why that is needed. If I can submit all legal documents to change from prepaid to postpaid, they it should be easy?

Both parties might need to be present :-/

Ok, should not be issue, but I guess its better then I take new postpaid connections from Idea due to their better 3G network 🙂