GOT A CALL FROM CNBC TV

• Thread starter Thread starter ajay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,411

ajay

today i got a call from cnbc tv she asked me about the probs i was facing with sify they are ready to call sify person on their show including us. so guys please mail her your probs with your tel nos here is her id khushboo.narayan@tv18online.com 😀

listen one thing.. we people are getting around 12 Kb/s download speed on a 48 kbps unlimited connection..48 kbps = 24 Kbps up and 24 Kbps downthat makes 3 KB/s download speednow there are 60 seconds in a min and 60 min in a hour and 24 hours in each daythat means total download possible is =3 x 60 x 60 x 24 = 259200thats nearly 250 MB per day maximumpossible if u keep connection alive whole day.. now if that 150 MB limit is removed than sify might restrict the speeds...but if sify is ready to increase the speed then go ahead and complaint..btw points that i would give for compalining :1. Rs. 100 charged by CTO's even though they dont have any direct relation with Customer care and cant solve any problem.. even on problem they ask us to call Customer care..2. Charge of Rs. 1500.... Its totally unjustified, a LAN card cost around Rs. 200 and a 100 meter wire wont cost more than Rs. 300 or Rs. 400........ So why this Rs.1500 charge?3. The Session detail page need corrections.. it always show error of division by zero.. i think the Sify programmers learn the mening of "exeption handling"4. the 150 MB limit.. there is no fixed basis on how this limit is applicable sometimes money is deducted after 300 MB.5. if one person whole day keeps logged in and downloads around 100 mb and then logs out after 12 PM of night then his time will be charged next day..the whole system is hollow and there is a major need for correction..Currently Airtel broadband is not available in my area, as soon as it come, then bye bye to sify.. B) 😀