BSNL Broadband Upload Speed Solution? VDSL instead of ADSL2+

• Thread starter Thread starter bestbux
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4,359
ISP
BSNL
Hi, I have found that lots of user get problem in Video Calling, Sharing monitor and such task which use both downlink and uplink data. Even some of user have high speed plan but they still face problem in Video Calls and monitoring. What i think is it is because of low upload speed of BSNL Broadband. Many user complain about it but no one get better upload speed even he use 4mb or 8mb plan.
I noticed that my friend who's downloading speed is 512kb/sec have 400kb/sec(average) uploading speed and one result i found of a 8mb/sec bsnl broadband plan also have 600kb/sec uploading speed. What is common in both is that both are ADSL2+ and recently i get to know that ADSL2+ cable have downlink capacity of 24mb/sec and uplink capacity of 1.4mb/sec. So, I think that's why both of uploading speed is slow or similar even they have huge difference in downloading speed.
So ADSL2+ it the reason of bad uploading speed of Bsnl Broadband?
What if they change their cable to VDSL which have downlink capacity of 52mb/sec and uploading is between 4mb/sec to 16mb/sec. Would it make any difference in uploading speed on your current plan?
Well VDSL cable require, VDSL Modem too.

BSNL 8mb/sec 2799 combo plan speedtest

What do you think guys?
Would we get better upload speed if we change ADSL2+ cable and modem with the VDSL cable and modem without changing to Dedicated VDSL Broadband Plan or using VDSL cable and modem with ADSL2+ plan.

BSNL should just increase the upload speed on ADSL to 1mbit. It will be really nice upgrade. But, knowing bsnl, only now in 2014,they have come up with a 1mbps download speed plan,only God knows how many more years will bsnl take to increase upload speed on their plans.

Well bsnl never said that their upload speed is less then 1mb. What if it is ADSL2+ cable and modem which is restricted user upload speed.