Tikona Broadband Noida Sector 62

ISP
Tikona Broadband
The quality of service given by tikona is very bad it is highly unreliable im facing almost every day disconnect or slow speed or highest latency rate, packet lost from the start of the service
tired of calling the customer care many time but no one answer, the automatic system tell you that your call has been log and you will soon receive a call back but no one is calling you back.The disconnection/slow speed is very high during weekend or during raining time
And if you are able to speak to customer care people after wasting almost 15-20min the
care people says that "sir aasa to hota he hai speed to slow ho het jati hai weekdays per".
so my suggestion is to not to go for tikona in sector 62 area of noida if u have other choices.
i am using it as the only choice for my society is either tikona or BSNL services and bsnl required lot of paper work and time
and i have choosen tikona and stuck with it for three months
please see the speed test result from April to June 2014:http://postimg.org/gallery/1cuzvxukk/
In the end my suggestion is not to go for tikona in noida sector 62 or at any cost or any greed from tikona people
the best connection in this area is airtel (little more expensive) but promise with best service, customer care and the most important speed + reliability moreover you are getting a landline phone free of cost

max503@gmail.com said:
The quality of service given by tikona is very bad it is highly unreliable im facing almost every day disconnect or slow speed or highest latency rate, packet lost from the start of the service
tired of calling the customer care many time but no one answer, the automatic system tell you that your call has been log and you will soon receive a call back but no one is calling you back.The disconnection/slow speed is very high during weekend or during raining time
And if you are able to speak to customer care people after wasting almost 15-20min the
care people says that "sir aasa to hota he hai speed to slow ho het jati hai weekdays per".
so my suggestion is to not to go for tikona in sector 62 area of noida if u have other choices.
i am using it as the only choice for my society is either tikona or BSNL services and bsnl required lot of paper work and time
please see the speed test result from April to June 2014:http://postimg.org/gallery/1cuzvxukk/
In the end my suggestion is not to go for tikona in noida sector 62 or at any cost or any greed from tikona people
the best connection in this area is airtel (little more expensive) but promise with best service, customer care and the most important speed + reliability moreover you are getting a landline phone free of cost
Dear Subscriber,
Greetings from Tikona.
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJU0529 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in
Regards,
Tikona Care

max503@gmail.com said:
Dear Subscriber,
This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on June 7, 2014. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJU0529 in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

max503@gmail.com said:
Dear Subscriber,
Gentle reminder # 2
We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.
Regards,
Tikona Care

Today its almost 1.7year i have suffer with tikona broadband.
Following are my reviews:

1. BB either doesn't work or works very slow speed during rain or thunderstrom. Also the BB work slower during weekend (this issue is still live after 1.7yr)

2. Few-time they give waiver in your bill cycle, but what is the point i am giving them money for providing me a committed service and they are refunding it :russianroulette:. Take money give good service

3. Frequent login in there authentication web page is another problem for me, no activity for more then 20min they will disconnect you 😡. This should be automated or at least the user should authenticate itself once in a day or so. authenticating all day is pathetic task.😡

4. The customer care guy only know few words that has been their trademark "sir there is a problem at backend" "sir there is a problem in our tower" "sir please do a waiver request" :finger:. Deadline doesn't matter only closing ticket/request matters. A few time i do get good and experienced guy but not always, its your luck :lipssealed:

5. If you have 2mbps plane don't even think of upgrading that to 4mbps they cant give you that speed. till date in 4mbps plan i never get a continuous service :tmi: . Every time i change to 4mbps i regret my decision . So please stay on 2mbps plan it will always be better then 4mbps !. Just now change back to 2mbps, 4mbps is beyond tikona's reach

so if you don't have any other BB provider in <1K rupee in your area (like me) and you can do you work at 2mbps with frequent logout, reliability-speed issue then you can go for tikona.

Today iam on 4mbps plan they have again serious problem in their network and following are the today's speed test results and still regretting

Postimage.org / gallery - 1 AM, 7 PM
and
Postimage.org / gallery - 2am, 4am

for Tikona care: please see my complaint history from past 1.7year
tikona id:1110019569
this is regarding frequent log out just in Oct. 2015 session history shown that:
on 2015-10-19 7 times login
2015-10-20 15 times login:banghead:
2015-10-21 9 times login
22-102015 8 times login
23-102015 8 times login
25-10-2015 71 times login:banghead::russianroulette:

called customer care about this and they says that they don't have any issue at there end and refuses to log any complaint :banghead:
mail your dept about this got replaying saying that "We wish to inform you that there is no issue in session history from our end" cant he able to see that how many times customer loged in.

for Tikona care: only replying and posting problem resolved doesn't solve my issues if it does then i will not be suffering form your bad service
whenever i get a single chance of getting rid of you service i will do that in first hand 😎.

Today its almost 1.7year i have suffer with tikona broadband.
Following are my reviews:

1. BB either doesn't work or works very slow speed during rain or thunderstrom. Also the BB work slower during weekend (this issue is still live after 1.7yr)

2. Few-time they give waiver in your bill cycle, but what is the point i am giving them money for providing me a committed service and they are refunding it :russianroulette:. Take money give good service

3. Frequent login in there authentication web page is another problem for me, no activity for more then 20min they will disconnect you 😡. This should be automated or at least the user should authenticate itself once in a day or so. authenticating all day is pathetic task.😡

4. The customer care guy only know few words that has been their trademark "sir there is a problem at backend" "sir there is a problem in our tower" "sir please do a waiver request" :finger:. Deadline doesn't matter only closing ticket/request matters. A few time i do get good and experienced guy but not always, its your luck :lipssealed:

5. If you have 2mbps plane don't even think of upgrading that to 4mbps they cant give you that speed. till date in 4mbps plan i never get a continuous service :tmi: . Every time i change to 4mbps i regret my decision . So please stay on 2mbps plan it will always be better then 4mbps !. Just now change back to 2mbps, 4mbps is beyond tikona's reach

so if you don't have any other BB provider in <1K rupee in your area (like me) and you can do you work at 2mbps with frequent logout, reliability-speed issue then you can go for tikona.

Today iam on 4mbps plan they have again serious problem in their network and following are the today's speed test results and still regretting

Postimage.org / gallery - 1 AM, 7 PM
and
Postimage.org / gallery - 2am, 4am

for Tikona care: please see my complaint history from past 1.7year
tikona id:1110019569
this is regarding frequent log out just in Oct. 2015 session history shown that:
on 2015-10-19 7 times login
2015-10-20 15 times login:banghead:
2015-10-21 9 times login
22-102015 8 times login
23-102015 8 times login
25-10-2015 71 times login:banghead::russianroulette:

called customer care about this and they says that they don't have any issue at there end and refuses to log any complaint :banghead:
mail your dept about this got replaying saying that "We wish to inform you that there is no issue in session history from our end" cant he able to see that how many times customer loged in.

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Oct 26, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

please see the speed test result from April to June 2014:Postimage.org / gallery - Page 1 Doc1, Page 2 Doc1, Page 3 Doc1, Page 4 Doc1, Page 5 Doc1
Excellent Speed with 4Mbps plan from Tikona!

I am using tikona connection for 2 years and till now I am not facing any major problems with connectivity as such, Initially I was using 2Mbps plan which later on I got upgraded to 4 mbps.. The speed is great and the connection very smooth.Till now had no major problems as such with tikona. Tech support team are very supportive and helpful ..Supplied router was very good and extremely easy to setup and configure got some helpful guide from the website forum.. Hope to keep continuing this kind of service..

Excellent Speed with 4Mbps plan from Tikona!

I am using tikona connection for 2 years and till now I am not facing any major problems with connectivity as such, Initially I was using 2Mbps plan which later on I got upgraded to 4 mbps.. The speed is great and the connection very smooth.Till now had no major problems as such with tikona. Tech support team are very supportive and helpful ..Supplied router was very good and extremely easy to setup and configure got some helpful guide from the website forum.. Hope to keep continuing this kind of service..

Hi, Pooja

which society or area you are talking about?