• Thread starter Thread starter chetansha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 6,744

chetansha

Regular
ISP
Airtel
I am a subscriber of r-big tv. Its time for my annual renewal. Wondering if i should renew or not.
Hd channels are very few. Their customer care is down. No one answering the phone last 15 days

Videocon is what I recommend.

Thinking of that too. But what i paid for big tv stb down the drain?
And how much is d2h with hd stb and what are the annual package cost?
Right now i can renew my big tv 12 mths south silver for 2569..$outh gold for 3013 and south platinum for 3620.

Well you can continue to put more money down the drain or you can move to a better service provider. If you were on Tata or Airtel, it would have been different. Reliance on the other hand... Get out!

Well no Complaints on big tv so far except only 4/5 hd channels. Let me think b4 moving to d2h
I was on airtel earlier 2-3 yrs back disconnected that and airtel bb too i closed. I hate craptel

lol I had big tv in the year they launched. After 6 months, there was talk of new STBs being given out. Called CC but they never lifted the call. Kept a email to their CC and forgot all about the matter. After another 6 months or so, I shifted both my connections to Hathaway. After 6 months of me being no longer their customer, they called me up to update about that STB matter. Some customer care this.

I'm using Reliance DTH and the only reason I'm using it because I get regional channels and some news channels at low cost. My main TV has local Cable which is pretty good w/o HD though.

BTW I don't see any difference between Cable / DTH channels infact some channels I see Cable providing better video