• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,551

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
Hi guys, I m currently using sify broadband i need to change now bcoz sify is giving me lot of problems of unable to reach gateway.In my area there are only 3nets Sify Hathway And Mtnl.I plan to take hathway connection but that guy told that there is only plan 64 and its unlimited download.Speed is too slow so i change my plan to take Mtnl Triband night unlimited plan.Im heavy download user. Can u guys pls tell me how mtnl works how's it speeds as well as disconnection???.Thanks in Advance Waiting for ur replies.

Mtnl has best uptime compared to all other cablenet providers i have seen U'll never be disappointed !!!

And ya Devendra, before posting please search the forums, and for any forum you ever visit in the future too, do read the rules and regulations before you post. Most of the questions have already been answered on this forum, so if you still don't find an answer, you're always welcome 🙂 .

MTNL is andhon mein kaana raja 😛

so yeah, MTNL is the best available around for the time being...

hmm since u've posted this in the mtnl forum more ppl r bound to suggest mtnl.........waise airtel's home 699(128kbps) is quite good, and downtime is almost nil......speeds r sucky these days though (arnd 9-11kBps)