How To Increse Airtel Speed Ya Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifulldownload

ISP
/airtel
hi,friendz tell me how to hack and how to increse airtel speed i want some help of yourspls tell me how to do that i am new in this way pls pls thanks for Reading my post i love you friendzzzz..........Me,Simsam..... 🙂

I can suggest 2 hacks :1. Take "x" number of Airtel connections and you get 'x' times the speed with download limits which are also "x" times, or you can go for "x" number of unlimited connections with no download limit.2. Change your country. Go to some European country or even the States. Make sure you buy a matrix sim card.

QUOTE(dips0502 @ Feb 5 2007, 01:34 PM) [snapback]78673[/snapback]
I can suggest 2 hacks :

1. Take "x" number of Airtel connections and you get 'x' times the speed with download limits which are also "x" times, or you can go for "x" number of unlimited connections with no download limit.

2. Change your country. Go to some European country or even the States. Make sure you buy a matrix sim card.[/b]

:lol: Dips :lol: yaar my mind gone :blink: for some time when i read these hacks :lol:

too funny :lol:

Simsam, Buddy, For hacking, You need to take tutorials from some network professional or ethical hacker, i can suggest you the name of ANkit Fadia...

For greater speed, it depends on a lot of things i'll list those things here for your convenience:

1. PC configuration

2. Broadband plan

3. No. of Users logged on server

4. Website U r downloading.

5. Load on DNS

6. How far u r from the server

7. Ateneuation in line

8. Electric/Magnetic field

9. Virus/Spyware in system

these are the areas as far as i know, on which speed depends.... So please get these checked.. if all is fine, u'll get good speed..

QUOTE(Airtel Buddie @ Feb 5 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]78674[/snapback]
if all is fine, u'll get good speed..[/b]
Come on man....this is Airtel we're talking about......ieam the company which doesnt pick up phone from last 4 days will give us good speeds....hahah
nice joke man :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and BTW sm1 tell me how to get line disconnected pls since Airtel aint picking up phone.....gotta change ISP airtel speeds sux

Lol, hack airtel connection and increase speeds. I guess he hasn't read single post in this forum before posting such a stupid thread.Airtel Sucks, horrible speeds.....nothing can be done except changing your ISP or moving to a different country as mentioned in the above post😛

QUOTE(AmbarD @ Feb 5 2007, 03:29 PM) [snapback]78680[/snapback]
Come on man....this is Airtel we're talking about......ieam the company which doesnt pick up phone from last 4 days will give us good speeds....hahah
nice joke man :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh and BTW sm1 tell me how to get line disconnected pls since Airtel aint picking up phone.....gotta change ISP airtel speeds sux[/b]

Send a mail to Care.Ncr@airtelbroadband.in if you are from NCR area.. & mention the phone no. or A/c no u want to cancel... thats it. connection will be cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.