Automated Dial To Bsnl.no Need To Wake Up Till 2 Am.

• Thread starter Thread starter santos_g15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,258

santos_g15

this is especially for home 500 ppl who have free download during 2-8am.i developed this application to automate dialling .this encrypts your sensitive data such as password {aes and blowfish used}and can be used with automated task schedulers like auto power on and shutdown.this will releive you of task of waking up till 2 am to connect.works well for me.try it at your own risk.plz reply if you use it .i will try to improve the program.download the application from this link
http://www.uploading.com/files/XLBIAGQA/autoconnect.zip.html.

this may also work for other isp users who use dialers for connection.

umm. as the forum administrator i would just like to say...use the application on your own RISK. i do not recommend testing/using such kind of applications.

ok.since ppl fear i might be a hacker i have decided to delete the link.another way to automate is1.open notepad2.typerasdial "connectionname" username password3.save as connect.bat.use this to connect .connection name is name of connection you are using .so your command looks like rasdial "Connection through Huawei MT882 USB Remote Network Device" username passwordthis surely works for dataone users.note :just use username alone no @dataone.in or @xyz.in.name of connection can be found out by opening rasphone.pbk.the string within [ ].search for it you will find it .include system folders in your search.open it with notepad.but i strictly warn you if you mess up the file you wil land in trouble.dont change anything.i recommend you to tke a backup of the file or create restore point before you do this. disconnect batch file rasdial "connecionname" /disconnectyou can use batch files with task schedulers to automate connection.this will work for all isp dialers i guess atleast try this and tell if it works.

i think i'd been using this for more than a year till i had the NU plan...and so do everyone else...so what's so new about it??? 🤔

Not all people know it. And even when some do know it, they might have forgotten the precise method.
Just like i was incidentally looking for this exact thing & was searching for it! 🙂

Thank you hsostnas !

There is another way to auto connect by turning on the "on demand " feature in your modem/router for the people who have connected by using router PPPoE and not by Bridge mode. Since my bios has a wakeup timer i have set it to wake everyday at 2:15 AM. Thanks to it i can sleep well 🙄