BSNL Broadband still give discounted billing to retired government officers?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3,675

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
If yes... How much and what is the procedure? I mean what kind of document they ask for verification.

10% is not worth the effort to go through it all over again. Would apply for the 4mbps 20GB plan.
So another question. If I consume 175GB in the first week of June and then apply for a plan change, do they give me a FUPed connection? Or it starts fresh? 😀

So I have a clever plan in mind. How can I use 175GB as soon as possible? 😀

LOL. I wish I had a 20mbps line. With the kind of powercuts I am getting... Nothing is possible lol.

chromaniac said:
LOL. I wish I had a 20mbps line. With the kind of powercuts I am getting... Nothing is possible lol.
Buy a Raspberry pi and UPS for it. With the kind of power Pi consumes I guess all your power cut problem will be solved.

rajnusker said:
Buy a Raspberry pi and UPS for it. With the kind of power Pi consumes I guess all your power cut problem will be solved.
Arey I need power to run my desktop so that I can do some work. Downloading is secondary.

ya admin you can apply for plan change unlimited times in a moth but you have yo pay plan difference every time if you wish change plan to higher price value for ex. if i am using 675 ul combo and i wish for 800 ul combo i have to pay plan difference every time. for lower plan you have to pay nothing