Reliance thunder plans in delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter Thedoom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 5,934
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. PGPortal should work wonderful for a genuine complaint. In my case, it was useless because BSNL does not consider my complaint a complaint. lol.

x720 said:
pgportal.gov.in

Have you been able to isolate the issue? Is it the wiring from the box or is underground cables?
Nop I haven't been able to isolate the issue. By box, If you mean the small box that is in my house then it's the underground cables that are causing the problem. I had airtel for 3 years using the same box and it didn't give me any problem. Sigh, if airtel hadn't been too costly and didn't have FUP, then I would have gone for it with my eyes closed.

There's a phone line coming from outside my house which I think goes into the splitter that is the small box. 2 wires are emerging from it, one goes in the modem and the other goes in the telephone via another small box. Also there is a parallel line in the other room

Parallel line without filter/splitter?

If you're up for it, can you trace the path of the line coming from outside? Does it originate from a dp box in the shaft or what?

Can someone posts the customer care number of Reliance? My line is already dead.

lol. Reliance Broadband Customers can call on *377 or 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777(from any phone).

Landline dead too?

x720 said:
Parallel line without filter/splitter?

If you're up for it, can you trace the path of the line coming from outside? Does it originate from a dp box in the shaft or what?
Parallel line is without a splitter. Sure, I'll check it out.
I'll make the visit tomorrow morning.
So what about the pgportal? In what timespan is the problem usually rectified?

chromaniac said:
Can someone posts the customer care number of Reliance? My line is already dead.
Lol can't believe it. You had your connection in installed just recently. I was on the verge of making a call to reliance for bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.