Urgent Help Please

• Thread starter Thread starter hari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,754

hari

ISP
Dataone 800 UL
Hi Friends iam 900 UL data one user.On 2nd Feb night while am browsing i suddently got discoonected and from then on i couldt able to connect to the dataone connection.Am constatly getting this mesage saying "Connecting to dataone" and its doing nothing .After some time its showing 678 error.I contacted the BSNL help center people and and as u know thay are useless as usual.So i reinstalled the OS and also reinstalled the modem drivers. as am uinsg via USB port and still my problem persisting. i tried to connect via LAN also yet the same peoblem.i dont know what to do. so please some one help me please. i purchased the modem outright by paying the full amount 1,500 on 17-10-2006.Please some one help me please.I ll be ever greatful to u all.Thanks in advance.Am also enclosing the screen shot.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3032/75996974ib8.jpg

Regards
Hari

which modem do u have? does the adsl light remain constant?

QUOTE(nightwolf2k5 @ Feb 4 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]78525[/snapback]
which modem do u have? does the adsl light remain constant?[/b]

Modem is Dataone UT-300r2u. And as far as the DSL light is concerned.Yes its not blinking.Its remian constant only Status light is flickkering or blinking.Please some one help.Iam right now using netone ans its giving me lots of trouble.Damn slow.Plzz help me

how long since u've faced this.. i kinda had the same problem once.. it sorted itself out in a few hrs.. i switched off the modem n kinda just let it be for like 4 hrs or so.. then.. kinda became alright..

Its been persisting for thre last few days and its really annoying. Some one plzz help me fix this problem plzz.

Thanks

reset the modem ....remove the dialer and make it again....it should work ....if it doesn't...i suspect a modem problem

this page may help you
Code:
http://www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/menu.html

QUOTE(kambui @ Feb 4 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]78591[/snapback]
reset the modem ....remove the dialer and make it again....it should work ....if it doesn't...i suspect a modem problem

this page may help you
Code:
http://www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/menu.html
[/b]

yes i saw that page kambui and followed the instructions and still the problem persisiting.plzz help me am so upset .plzz some one bale me out. Thanks in advance

type 192.168.1.1enter the username n pass (admin for both by default)goto advancedgo to pppsee if the status is connected or disconnected.. click on connect..n.. click on manual..dunno if that will help.. but.. its worth a try..

If it had been working and went duff without doing anything then most probably the modem is out. You may still try resetting it and reconfiguring it. try putting your modem in PPPoE mode. and yep! recheck your username and password. Many times a typo is all that it needs to %&^$ the hell out of us..

QUOTE(hsostnas @ Feb 5 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]78708[/snapback]
seems like your modem is out.use ur modem at your friends place n try to connect.[/b]

its the best way to check , and if the modem works in your friends place, then you have a strong point to argue with BSNL guys.