TP-Link 3220 4/3G Router v2 @ Rs.1500

• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,104

Check TP-Link TL-MR3220 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

parents were having issues with keeping their phones/tablets/pc connected to PC
and in a couple of days I saw them struggling with different recharges etc.
Don't know why providers like TPTL don't want to cover this township when they are available across the street.

Got them a Tp-Link MR3220 (V2) from Nehru Place last evening, Its nothing new but V2 looks good, I personally own
a MR 3420 V1, and can point out two things clearly.
Looks are Awesome
303E Series modems from Huawei had issues on V1, it was always getting un-plugged and installed
but in V2, this problem is not yet encountered.

Its a 2 BHK flat, and I Installed it in One Room, and signals are fine in all rooms, even at entry to whatever location in house.

Was about to buy from Flipkart but it would reach when I would be gone back, so Bought from Nehru place @ Rs.1500/-

pic while I was setting it up.

ghpk said:

Check TP-Link TL-MR3220 Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal | Infibeam

parents were having issues with keeping their phones/tablets/pc connected to PC
and in a couple of days I saw them struggling with different recharges etc.
Don't know why providers like TPTL don't want to cover this township when they are available across the street.

Got them a Tp-Link MR3220 (V2) from Nehru Place last evening, Its nothing new but V2 looks good, I personally own
a MR 3420 V1, and can point out two things clearly.
Looks are Awesome
303E Series modems from Huawei had issues on V1, it was always getting un-plugged and installed
but in V2, this problem is not yet encountered.

Its a 2 BHK flat, and I Installed it in One Room, and signals are fine in all rooms, even at entry to whatever location in house.

Was about to buy from Flipkart but it would reach when I would be gone back, so Bought from Nehru place @ Rs.1500/-

pic while I was setting it up.

Does it supports Airtel 4G ZTE dongle. i believe Airtel does not have 4G in delhi, so you must have not tested though. But anybody else can confirm on this?
I am looking for Wifi router which can support Airtel 4G dongle