BBG Combo ULD 1425

• Thread starter Thread starter Hashim T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,419
Come on admin you know that pretty well. Most of them don't understand English. So, they cannot.

I guess I should have a multi-lingual warning just to test if that helps. Because the mails I get are from educated folks. Some of them have signatures with multiple degrees mentioned in them.

I don't know about the mails but the folks those who're creating these kinda threads clearly don't understand English properly.

Its not always about English. Its about not even trying to make sense what is displayed on computer screen. There are people who can read through hundreds of pages of written documentation with ease but same thing when presented on internet, they give up.

Look at me. 17 years on computer and I ended by buying httpdomain.com when I had to buy domain.com just a few hours ago. 🙁

Navjot Singh said:
Its not always about English. Its about not even trying to make sense what is displayed on computer screen. There are people who can read through hundreds of pages of written documentation with ease but same thing when presented on internet, they give up.
Well put. It's certainly one of the reasons and also what I'm saying is a possibility.