BBG Combo ULD 1425

• Thread starter Thread starter Hashim T
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,418
ISP
BSNL
In BBG Combo ULD 1425 broadband plan
#Upto 4 Mbps till 30 GB, 512 Kbps beyond in selected Circle/SSAs (Karnataka Circle, Tamilnadu Circle, Hyderabad SSA, Faridabad SSA, Noida SSA, Gurgaon SSA, Gaziabad SSA only)
So if you are out of the given circle you will get unlimited internet in 4 mbps right??
Please answer i want to know about this plan??

If you are not in the given circle you will get 4Mbps till 20GB, 512kbps thereafter.

Gotta blame the BSNL here. The way BSNL describes on it's pages most people would get confused especially who are new to it.

What confusion? I don't think there should be any.

I'm not talking about you or me. I stressed "Ones who are new to it". And apparently OP looks new to it.

I understood that. I too was stressing there should not be any confusion even for new guys.
I mean '512kbps beyond' is written at both places. So there's no quesiton of 4Mbps unlimited.

But what can you make of this when you come across these kinda threads over and over again? It simply implies they just don't understand it.

The fact that after 10 years of running this forum, I still get mails from people regarding broadband support, new internet connections and what not... People are generally stupid when it comes to Internet.

Right. If one can get confused after seeing the BSNL Broadband plan chart, they'll get confused after seeing the plans of other ISPs too. Can't blame BSNL for it.

Anyone who thinks that BSNL tariff plans are complicated should check Airtel tariff plans.

chromaniac said:
The fact that after 10 years of running this forum, I still get mails from people regarding broadband support, new internet connections and what not... People are generally stupid when it comes to Internet.
You're absolutely right but do you realize we live in a third world nation?
Nishant said:
Right. If one can get confused after seeing the BSNL Broadband plan chart, they'll get confused after seeing the plans of other ISPs too. Can't blame BSNL for it.
We're right now talking about BSNL. So, I emphasized BSNL. You can go ahead and blame any ISP you want. I'd say no ISP's pages are forthright.