8 mbps News is True.....

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Hello friends just had been to the Broadband exchange in my city n got the confirmation from their head person that soon BSNL DataOne gonna upgrade its speed to 8 mbps, as soon as their equipments are installed.
All exchanges r gonna equipped with a latest range of equipment sets for IP TV. As soon IP TV is launched a new plan will b launched simultaneously.
Its named as "Tripple Play" which means 3 in 1 plan.
It will include:
1. Telephone Connection for Calling.
2. Broadband for Internet Resources.
3. IP TV for Televisions.

Only this plan will be available with the speed of 8 mbps.

All other plans without Triple Play will have same speed of 2 mbps.

o no i dont want iptv.

yes rohin, it is likely that 8 mbps is for iptv internal connections only, not for internet connection speeds even if you have triple-play with iptv installed

8 mbps is combined bandwith alloted for triband and iptvyou wont get the entire 8 mbps BW for surfing.for eg in my case a BW of 6 mbps has been alloted but i get sufing speed of 2mbps only.

oh just in case u have not posted review on ur IPTV, can u do so in appropriate forum/thread please? else let me/us know the link to post. thanks.

I am looking for some BSNL IPTV reviews too 🙂

Going by its text, the news looks 2 years old!! They are planning 8Mbps since 2 yrs!! lol

Hello friends just had been to the Broadband exchange in my city n got the confirmation from their head person that soon BSNL DataOne gonna upgrade its speed to 8 mbps, as soon as their equipments are installed.
All exchanges r gonna equipped with a latest range of equipment sets for IP TV. As soon IP TV is launched a new plan will b launched simultaneously.
Its named as "Tripple Play" which means 3 in 1 plan.
It will include:
1. Telephone Connection for Calling.
2. Broadband for Internet Resources.
3. IP TV for Televisions.

Only this plan will be available with the speed of 8 mbps.

All other plans without Triple Play will have same speed of 2 mbps.

Great News.:yahoo: