8 Digit Number flashes with no white background

rohin_mattoo

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne
Hey did anyone notice that the 8 digit number which used to flash every now n thn is now displayed with no white background. Now its less irritating as it was before...Its displayed in such a way that u hardly notice it...Tata Sky is really improving now....:yahoo:

Yes. It is non-intrusive. I would like it a lot better if the Tata Sky logo became transparent like the US Fox channels and also shrunk in size.

f****** white background had the ball covered several times in the Bundesliga game earlier on. Annoying.

Yes. They have the eyes of people covered soo many times but I have started seeing it without the white background.

Yes. They have the eyes of people covered soo many times but I have started seeing it without the white background.

You must be Sir C V Raman's (Nobel laureate in Physics, for Raman Effect)student. You must have heard of the experiment - When you close your eyes after looking at a bright object/ picture / window, you will see the same image in a complementary colour. You can see the object with your eyes close. You may try this experiment.

The blasted white background is back!The standard display is white bk + red fr. I have also seen white bk + blue fr sometimes. That day, they might have had a transparent bk with blue fr. Why don't they just stick to one format - preferably transparent bk + transparent fr!