• Thread starter Thread starter Kundan Raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,840
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
bsnl
hi all , m using bsnl evdo on data card zte ac 8700 without sim card since 2009 , yesterday my data card is dead, so I want to change it with new data card, is it is possible to use any good Huawei data card wid my existing plan, becoz bsnl people saying dat its not possible to change data card u have to buy same data card ( zte 8700) if u want to retain the same plan. so plz help me in this

You could ask them for the Prithvi UE100 Model. But, I am not sure if that will work without a SIM card. Anyways, good luck.

It is possible to change the data card without loosing your current number.
I have changed mine to Sierra 595U.

@ cisco_tech thanx for the reply bro, can u plz guide me how to do this, and if possible can u plz give me ur contact no.

You will need contacts in bsnl office. Get new data card and tell them to register the new data card esn into the system as old data card is dead.

is sierra data card have sim card slot ??? and tell me the procedure to transfer my number in sim card bcoz bsnl people are not aware of the process

Sierra one is simless dongle. you have to program it. do not tranfer the number into simcard if you inted to use it on simless dongle. Just program it. and give the ESN of your dongle to BSNL technical guy, He will feed it into system.

Sierra is not available in online, I had searched it on almost every website, if I convert my number in sim card then I can use it on many different type of data card , dats y m asking is their any way to transfer my number in sim card ???

Status
Not open for further replies.