where to buy hathway set top box?

hi,
I have moved myself to a new house recently and took a local dish tv connection.
getting very less channels 🙁 and with bad quality (blur).. the reply from the local dish tv guys is the max quality is this if we dont have a set top box.
hence decided to take a hathway HD set top box but its not available with local dish tv guys..
when checked online the links provided by hathway is not working and customer care number is not working.
1. can some one help me where can i get a new HD hathway set top box?
2. when checked online it is mentioned that need to select a package , but my local dish tv guy said he can provide STB with almost all channels for 200rs per month. so even if I purchase a new HD set top box and connect I just need to pay same ammount to my local tv operator or do i need to select a package and pay to hathway for sure? am confused here ..
thank you
Rajesh

Even if you arrange a set to box, if would be connected thru the cable coming from this cable guy, so you cannot by-pass him.
and as the STB would need a viewing card and its number must be registered on this cable guy's network so you cannot by-pass him.
These cable networks would not let you by-pass the local operator.
Its not like a dish/Tata Sky that you can run it directly.
Also I am not sure even if you buy a HD box from him, you would be able to see HD channels or quality, cause his network also needs to be HD Capable
which only they can tell.
I know this as my cable guy is saying this since last 2 years that he's getting HD Box very soon and always wants me to STOP renewing Dish HD.
If possible and quality is a must, move to Satellite TV and eliminate these problems.

I agree. Hathaway has gone to shit. Many channels being reduced every now and then and even those cable operators who behave they're doing public service by providing connections to you.
Having a dish connection is best to get quality and good customer care.