• Thread starter Thread starter alian1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,249

alian1980

Regular
ISP
Five Net
Hi,I dont know whats wrong with Tata Sky guys. Do they ever bother to check the functionality of their web site.I have not been able to access their site. As soon as you type the address, you get to see the home page but their pops up an add of ActiveWhizkids, which not only looks annoying but also does not allows us to click on any links. And that f***** thing just moves from one end to other endlessly.I even send them an email but they dont bother to correct it. Please check it out guys.....these people are going from bad to worse......they promised the world.....but have delivered only a few villages so far.....way to go...huh..**ALI**

tht site never worked on firefox but on IE its all ok...

The site is only compatible with IE 😕but i think it is much better than ZeeDishTV's and Airtel's site

Yeah... try the IETab extension for Firefox... it's very very handy for shitty sites like this.

i use maxthon 2 beta. smoother IE for me.

The site looks ok on IE. You may have to click a few more times that usual to access the menu.

Yeah.....just realized it does not works at all in FireFox but is compatible with IE. Thanks guys!

Its not poor coding it's poor testing!! As they havn't tested it with 2nd most popular browser!!!!