Beam telecom Giving high pings (Latency) on singapore servers

ISP
Beam telecom
From the past 5 days im getting high ping in singapore servers..I am a competitive player and I am not able to play multiplayer games because of that .. I used to get 46-50 ms ping in singapore but now i am getting 250-280 ms ping .. What is this ? All of my friends that use beam are facing the same problem .. I chose beam because of low ping and now its my worst nightmare ..
I have attached photos of routing of some IP's that i traced .. This is a serious issue .. When i call them , they don't even know the meaning of ping -_- ..
https://imgur.com/a/qZWv4
Any of you guys facing the same problems ?
Please force beam fix this by mailing them regarding the same issue.

Same pings. 260ms avg. sadly customer care don't know shit about pings. you can try to get local technician number from them and talk to him directly.
Another way would be to call customer care and complain you're not getting promised speeds. They'll transfer you to technical guy ..then you explain problem to that tech guy.

Na, couple of days ago, I set download limit in router and forgot about that. Complained to customer care that I was not getting promised speeds. Within 5 mins, local technician called and said that he would go to box personally and check the connections. Also he was ready to come to home to check router settings and all. Told him, no need.
I don't game online so pings doesn't concern me. If you need the technician guy, do try the method I told you above.