Bsnl Plan500 Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter rocksrar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,668

rocksrar

i take bsnl plan500.and when i ask bsnl's workers?that witch time internet is free ? then they said that''night 8pm to 8am''and i happy to know that it is free in night......and after one month .......i know that it is only ''2am to 8am'' free.and after know this i am fear to think about internet bill...i think it will very much more.....i can't pay it's much more bill then what can i do?and what happend ?when i not pay bill......i am very fear ......and what i do inot understand it....help me....help me.....help me........to give a best advice....as like your friend.i 🙁

Bill is the Bill what is ur total [Sum Traffic(GB) Excluding Night Unlimited]?

Dont worry, I think you will be charged only from 8:00 pm to 02:00 am thats 6 hours in a day.... 6x30 = 180 hours.. just go to your administrative control page of your account, you shall know how much u downloaded .... used the bandwidth in those 160 billable hours .. thats your bill ..... -pranKster.

No offense my friend but your bill is gonna be HUUUGGE...6 hours extra per day=600MB * 6 hours=3600MBextra MB cost=.90psSo3600MB * 30Days *.90ps=Rs.97200 + Rs.500 Plan charges=Rs.97200 + 12% tax extra 😱

WTF almost 1 lakh 😱😱?But u still have 2.5GB free......out of 108.......sad for u .....try to bribe them 😛

You should have verified and played it safe by downloading from 2 AM to 8 AM, any way , if you dont pay they will disconnect you telephone. They will send memo's and as the last resort, they might send people at you house

If bill comes to be 1 lakh.....simply dont pay it.....and change ur telephone connection.....

I think this is wrong thing...

It should be like this,

(1) CASE A:

If a person take unlimited connection then it costs 900+tax... no matter how much he download... connection speed is 256kbps for unlmtd, suppose he download to max 20hrs/day and 30days a month, then taking downloading 100mb/hr, the TOTAL will be around 60GB/MONTH
Still he has to pay only 900+tax..... no extra charge

(2) CASE B:

If a person take limited plan like Home 250, home 500... then there is limit for uploading/downloading.... and the bill come with addition....

So in this case if downloading is big then bill will be HUGE, like in this case it is assumed to be around 1Lakh 😱 😱

SO FOR THE LIMITED PLAN, THERE SHOULD BE BILLING LIKE THIS.....

FOR HOME500.. MINIMUM 500Rs+EXTRA CHARGE AS PER DOWNLOAD, BUT NOT EXCEED 900MARK... THAT IS FOR UNLIMITED USERS.. So max should be 900+tax or may be 1000-1200 fixed, not like 60000, 90000, or Lakh....

There is one difference now, from 1 January there is speed difference for unlimited and limited users.... like home500 and 256 provided upto 2Mbps speed while unltd users with 256Kbps..... otherwise it is same....

exactly. if they give away 2mbps connections with bills locked at 900 bucks 😛 everyone on unlimited plans would shift to these plans.the point is. most ISPs abroad would contact the customer in case he is exceeding the download limits. this does not exactly happen in india.how tough it would be for bsnl and mtnl to send a report on a daily basis (if desired by the customer) telling him how much data transfer has been done. how much is left. if he has exceeded, how much he has downloaded extra and what extra charges would he have to pay!

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Feb 14 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]79797[/snapback]
exactly. if they give away 2mbps connections with bills locked at 900 bucks 😛 everyone on unlimited plans would shift to these plans.

the point is.

most ISPs abroad would contact the customer in case he is exceeding the download limits. this does not exactly happen in india.

how tough it would be for bsnl and mtnl to send a report on a daily basis (if desired by the customer) telling him how much data transfer has been done. how much is left. if he has exceeded, how much he has downloaded extra and what extra charges would he have to pay![/b]

You can check you usage from dataone page. How hard is that?

Guys, I feel sorry for that Person with 1 Lakh as billed amount. ^_^ But let him comment now.... its been days ... he would have got bill, if not he would have got an estimate as to what would be final amount. I am more interested, in his version. As for UL connections are concerned.... its... f**kingly frustrating. All that i can do is to sit and wait... the some Bandwidth revolution might occur this side too. (just doubling of speeds will be great ...)pranKster.