Airtel Cc Are Full Of Retards! Rofl

• Thread starter Thread starter Kanou
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,470
QUOTE(WiZaRd @ Feb 11 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]79399[/snapback]
I did the same too. LoL.
BTW, NetExpert is completely useless and i recommend everyone to stay away from it.[/b]

i tried to download NetExpert from there site but its only 48Kb downloaded.... and corrupted.
should i give it a try or stay away from it

QUOTE(WiZaRd @ Feb 11 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]79399[/snapback]
I did the same too. LoL.
BTW, NetExpert is completely useless and i recommend everyone to stay away from it.[/b]

I Too Agree With U.... Netxpert Sucks. It may conflict with .dll & .sys files which can result in crashing of ur O/S... my Advice on Netxpert : ---> STAY AWAY FROM IT

QUOTE(Kanou @ Jan 30 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]77651[/snapback]
OMG now we have to suffer those idiotic replies forever.

QUOTE(vebmetal @ Jan 30 2007, 12:01 AM) *
And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.

OMG now we have to suffer those idiotic replies forever.[/b]

But why air-tel hire The MONKEYS ONLY :huh: why not the roaring bulls and nice chicks ?
just a taught .... he he he e

they've got quite a few nice chicks too...there's one Airtel's CC office in my office building...it's quite a relief to the eyes during the lunch hours and evenings 🙄

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Feb 13 2007, 04:21 AM) [snapback]79646[/snapback]
they've got quite a few nice chicks too...there's one Airtel's CC office in my office building...it's quite a relief to the eyes during the lunch hours and evenings 🙄[/b]
oh u mean b**bies without brains?

i too dwlded netexpert frm the airtel site....and its 11.5 mb of bullcrap !!!!

heh. the download was local or through the net?i hope it would not be counted for people on limited data transfer 😛

today at arnd 3:40pm i called up airtel's cc to register a complain bout the post firmware upgradation probs i was facing....they registered a complain and sed my prob wud be resolved withing nxt 24hrs........20 mins later the local airtel service engg calls up and arrives at my place withing the nxt 5 mins. and i got my firmware degraded back to the old one....and once again my net's working like a charm 🙂....now thats wot i call fast service !!!!! Airtel rox!!!!!!!!

technically they should solve the problem in the next 4 hours (working days). modem problems are fixed fast i would say. telephone related problems are slow.

today i called airtel cc asking about the any new plans or upgradation???the girl on next side enquired about my BB requirement - i replied - ' i need minimum 2 MBPS for online vids etc.. ' on hearin that she little bit ruffled n told that the team is workin on it n sooner people will be notified by media...heheheeh....

Hmmm I am getting an idea about the general feelings for NetExpert around here. Well the same crappy specimen of that same crappy dept was @ my place the other day. He says "Upgrade the modem and installation of netexpert is MANDATORY or no complaints would be catered without the error code of that broadband app!!" Can you believe it? And those crappy ads running in the bg and hogging up my mental as well as m/c memory!
Also, the firmware upgradation has rendered my login/signin procedure useless as the net now launches as soon as the m/c is booted up!!
This APP is full of SH#T!! STAY AWAY!!!

Can anyone tell me if the auto login to gateway is bcause of that firmware updt?!? and if so hw do i correct it??

QUOTE(ckhurana @ Mar 19 2007, 12:14 PM) [snapback]83810[/snapback]
Hmmm I am getting an idea about the general feelings for NetExpert around here. Well the same crappy specimen of that same crappy dept was @ my place the other day. He says "Upgrade the modem and installation of netexpert is MANDATORY or no complaints would be catered without the error code of that broadband app!!" Can you believe it? And those crappy ads running in the bg and hogging up my mental as well as m/c memory![/b]
The way to deal with such asses is to tell you to give it to you in writing, including a clause that says that they will be liable for any damage caused to your machine due to their software. Pretty soon they will bugger off. They talk out of their asses, and an oral assurance that something is "mandatory" is not worth jacksh*t.

if the airtel dude comes here and says that it's compulsory. i will ask him to take the freaking connection out of my house as i would order BSNL the next moment.