Airtel Cc Are Full Of Retards! Rofl

Kanou

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 6, 2006
I called up the airtel CC telling them to remove the 128kbps plans from their broadband site and the guy responds with "sir, the minimum speed for broadband is 64kbps"

netant

۩ ŚŧäГЏЅ ΞПЖ
Regulars
Apr 23, 2006
Somewhere
right said....im not getting my bills for last 4 month.... whenever i called cc they will reissu a new complain number. its really sux big time

AmbarD

Regulars
Jan 14, 2007
Yeah day before yesterday a guy from Airtel came to my house saying 'Sir,we are offering a broadband connection with your Airtel landline.'So i was like 'Do you have any new plans ?'and he said ' Yes sir,infact they were released just the last week' :D and me 'Can i see them please?'and he gives me a pamphlet which had the plans which are there or Airtel's site :lol: (The Old Ones :p )

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
QUOTE(NetAnt @ Jan 29 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]77432[/snapback]
right said....
im not getting my bills for last 4 month.... whenever i called cc they will reissu a new complain number.

its really sux big time[/b]

ROFLMAO......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

hehe i wonder wot will the billed amt be when u finally receive that faithful bill ;)

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
Airtel is a retarded company basically. So cant expect much from them people! :(

vebk

Mr. Advocate
Regulars
Jan 8, 2005
New Delhi
whaan whaan whaan.. aren't we a bunch of crybabies?? When people know that CC staff is very junior and won't be privy to any kind of meaningful information, why do they keep calling them up every day to ask them the same stupid questions?And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.

Kanou

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 6, 2006
QUOTE(vebmetal @ Jan 30 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]77551[/snapback]
And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.[/b]
OMG now we have to suffer those idiotic replies forever.

AmbarD

Regulars
Jan 14, 2007
Stop posting in each topic....This doesn't belong here its OT........(actually nowadays each Airtel thread has talk of new connections :p)

WiZaRd

l33T
Regulars
Oct 25, 2005
Which companies CC are any better than airtel's ? And well said vebmental :DAtleast when spoken to in english, they reply in english unlike other telephone companies that i know :p

netfreak

Regulars
Regulars
Sep 8, 2005
QUOTE(vebmetal @ Jan 30 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]77551[/snapback]
And Airtel will stop hiring monkeys as soon as our schools and colleges stop producing them.[/b]

Airtel can hire better agents if it wants to (and is willing to pay for them). There are definetly some call centers where you don't have to wait for more then a minute and have agents that know what they are talking about. Manhattan Card, HDFC (Not HDFC bank), Orange Post Paid are some of them.