• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,547
Status
Not open for further replies.

vin

ISP
BSNL EVDO
I am living within 500 metres from Porur customer care office. As per Customercare the EVDO tower
is over their office.
For the past one week the signal strength is only 2bars with RSSI -94 dbm.It used to be Signal 3bars with RSSI -84 dbm.
I am now getting speed of only 20kbps to 150kbps as against 600Kbps to 1.3Mbps originally getting.
Anybody living around PORUR can share their present position. I have doubt whether the tower is working ?.

This happened to me 2weeks before.complained in customercare.they said the rain might have made the tower malfunction.didnt use the net for a week after that.dont know if they went to check the tower or not.speed is fine now

Krishna6233 said:
This happened to me 2weeks before.complained in customercare.they said the rain might have made the tower malfunction.didnt use the net for a week after that.dont know if they went to check the tower or not.speed is fine now
I had made compaints to 1502, but the problem is still persisting. I am in the vicinity of another tower 1.5 Km away, may be I am getting connected through that tower.

For the past three or four days the download speed is consistantly between 300 to 700 kbps. Now the situation is slightly better.

Again problem with BSNL EVDO at PORUR. For the past three days PORUR EVDO not working. Getting only
30to 40 Kilobits/sec.
Unable to contact official at 1502 for the past three days. Getting repeated recorded message that the call center official will be connected within one second. I am observing this funny thing for the past three days.
I think they don't want to record complaints.

After recent floods in chennai, BSNL still not restored EVDO SERVICE in PORUR area. No EVDO SERVICE for more than three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.