Favorite Beer Brand?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 19,887
then i suggest you NEVER even try RK (Red Knight) army officers drink that stuff and just 4 pegs will mess you up.. i used to drink that stuff when i was in +2 as we deidn't have any money for alcohol 😛
Originally posted by Sushubh@Sep 21 2004, 09:21 PM
😕 whiskey is hard stuff... the worst i have done is bacardi. 😛
[snapback]413[/snapback]
[/quote]

no plans to go harder than vodka atm 😀

So... one more in... WELCOME TO THE GANG RUKNA BHAI.... 🙂So.. NOW WE ARE THREE...TEEN TIGAADAA KAAM BIGAADA.... :huh: who else is in the DAARU PARTY ?????? :blink: C'mon yaar... GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry that will have to wait.. i promised myself that i will not drink until i clear my exams.. (in december this year).. 🙁

Hey
everybody seems to be either regular drinker or very well attached with drink.
One like ankit too who is very well attaached with dring i.e. MILK. hi hi hi

I have started one topic help guys in making a good list of pubs and joints.

here it is

http://forum.seo4india.com/index.php?act=S...7&st=0#entry466

add your list here with small review and with phone no. too if somebody have.

Cheers

i once mixed vodka with milk when i was drunk and was trying to make a new cocktail.. don't even remember what it tasted like 😛

Milk and vodka? :huh: Try a White Russian - Milk, Kahula and VodkaI prefer dark beer/stout - Guiness or a porter. And India Pale Ale is good too.Tequila Tonic is a fine cocktail. Like a Vodka Tonic but with Tequila (mexican cactus whiskey). Or Red Bull & Vodka (however, is a bit too sweet).

Kya yaar tum log videsi daaru ki baat karte rehte ho....has anybody tried BHAANG or PAUAA... :blink: I tried BHAANG once when I was in my Engg. Hostel on Ganesh Chaturthi...When I started dancing after taking that I danced contineously for 5 hours...and didn't when to college for the next 3 days coz of hangover and headache 😛

I normally have Kingfisher or Haywards 5000. But if I go to pubs, I have KF Draught. It tastes better than lager beer.