Exatt Speed Problem Again

• Thread starter Thread starter qmaxfs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 9,319

qmaxfs

ISP
exatt
am facing slow spped on exatt since last on week. I have 256kbs line.The speed is become very erratic , sometimes i get 4 to 5 kbs .I sanybody facing the problem. As usual the CS is not ready to accept or respond

Same here, my cable operator told me they are having some 'bandwidth issues' as usual.. Lets hope it goes back to normal soon.

Another exatt user (mulund) and i'm facing the same problem as well. Ever since these people upgraded the lines to 256 kbps , from september 2006 i guess , the speed has never been generally constant. I'm sure that these people are struggling to cope with the number of users as they have limited bandwidth. No wonder i have received about 30 calls from exatt net in the last 2 months asking me to opt for 128 kbps unlimited for 3000/- Rs for the whole year. I'm giving a serious thought about writing an RTI application to the ISPAI for the state of bandwidth in india.

even i facing the same problem since abt 10 days now!! and today i realised my connection has been capped at 300kbps....this is classic exatt...when will mtnl start giving 256k unlimited!!

well something crazy is happening....my dowloads r still at abt 36-38KB/sec uploads r touching 250KB/sec

exatt has closed there office in delhi .these people cannot cope with limited band with and had shut there office in delhi

The download speed is back to normal since Friday night, at least for the 256 kbps package. Even the night-time double speed (512 kbps) is ok.

lucky guys!! i am still stuck with 300k on my 512k pack....and havent ever seen the double at night!

Mrcck , what place do live ? I stay in mulund and i don't get that promised double speed in the night.

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Feb 4 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]78553[/snapback]
Mrcck , what place do live ? I stay in mulund and i don't get that promised double speed in the night.[/b]

Based on your experience, it seems that the double speed at night is available only in the western suburbs.

MrCCK's Exatt Speed Hypothesis:
The nearer you live to exatt h.o., the higher your speed and the lesser your fees.
(BTW, although I get the promised speed, I have to pay double their quoted price--thanks to my cable operator.)

While on this topic, why is xbroadband.in still down for more than a month? This seem to fuel the exatt shutdown rumor.

QUOTE(maahkaal @ Feb 4 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]78553[/snapback]
Mrcck , what place do live ? I stay in mulund and i don't get that promised double speed in the night.[/b]

Hi mahkaal,
I also live in Mulund and I am also facing the same prob…double download speed at night has stopped…worse their website and contact nos r also closed….globecast the local operator is useless so u cant talk to them abt ur prob…the connection remains down for 2.5hrs due to load shedding apart frm the 5-6 times it goes down rest of the day……

Rajesh

QUOTE(MrCCK @ Feb 5 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]78718[/snapback]
MrCCK's Exatt Speed Hypothesis:
The nearer you live to exatt h.o., the higher your speed and the lesser your fees.
(BTW, although I get the promised speed, I have to pay double their quoted price--thanks to my cable operator.)

While on this topic, why is xbroadband.in still down for more than a month? This seem to fuel the exatt shutdown rumor.[/b]
Now that is really worrying. If exatt was to be shutdown than i'm faced with the dreadful scenario of going back to sify or moving to hathway or mtnl even though they don't have any plans which suit me.

Edit : just checked the website and it is working. What's more is that they have launched some really exciting plans. They have launched 512k unlimited plan for Rs 1,615/- . That is awesome !!!!!

i put up @ sion.. i m too facing this problem since last 2-3 weeks.. speeds r erratic, sometime its constant n sometime its just hopeless.. local cable guys are hopeless.. i m seriously thinking to switch over.. but which is the question.. any suggestions friends...