Urgent Help Required

BATISTABOMB12

hi i am from navi mumbai using mtnlare there any hub system like sifyif yes plz plz plz give me the hub addri was a regular sify user but cause of the bad service i had to leavelemme know plz if any hubs are there for mtnl

Ban him for writing in all CAPS.....

QUOTE(imranais @ Jan 28 2007, 12:25 AM) [snapback]77259[/snapback]
Ban him for writing in all CAPS.....[/b]
:angry:

btw where is the solution MR FIXER 🙁

we are sick and tired of new ppl signing up asking the same q again and again without taking the trouble of searching the forum.

QUOTE(cyberwiz @ Jan 28 2007, 10:20 AM) [snapback]77274[/snapback]
we are sick and tired of new ppl signing up asking the same q again and again without taking the trouble of searching the forum.

and after getting ur query answered we will never see u again here!!!If u want people to be friendly then search before u ask for something....

QUOTE(BATISTABOMB12 @ Jan 28 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]77289[/snapback]
Y is everyone so arrogant and snobbish here :angry:[/b]

coz u dont even know the basics of posting and have the audacity to be mad at other people on top of that

QUOTE(BATISTABOMB12 @ Jan 28 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]77289[/snapback]
Y is everyone so arrogant and snobbish here :angry:

never seen such a unfriendly forum 🙁[/b]

yaar ppl here r very helpful (and some very knowledgeable too) provided u don annoy em and one of the ways to start off on the wrong foot is to post without searching ...its the basic rule of every forum..............so chill and be careful nxt time 🙂

Rss Feed showed Urgent Help Required......I thought some one needs blood or maybe a spare kidney