Listening To The Radio Online

• Thread starter Thread starter Superman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,317

Superman

ISP
bsnl 900 plus
dear members,can anyone of you please suggest me a software through which i can listen to the radio on my pc.....i really don't want the software which provides only international stations since me a die hart fan of radio city was transferred here in kolkata where theirs no radio city...so i just want to listen to it !!!....also i searched through a few sites but they only provide with a non-RJ radio listening....please suggest a software through which i can also listen to the interviews of people and all the other blabbing of the RJ

last.fm not what you want but nice radio application.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Jan 27 2007, 11:13 PM) [snapback]77240[/snapback]
last.fm not what you want but nice radio application.[/b]

Dude sushub i tried that site already..but dusent provide with indian stations... 🙁

c dude im a real huge die-hart fan of ROADIES an just want to listen to the interviews of all the eliminated roadies.. not necessary that i want a software for that...itll do if any one provides with a link through which i can listen to radio city which is not available here in kolkata 🙁 ...dats all 😉 🙂 🤔

Superman , this is Spiderman and although you may not be specifically looking for this information , your choice of the posting topic was pathetic.In any case , a couple of must see/use websites.sky.fmshoutcast.comraaga.commusicindiaonline.comThanks

Two Lols together! Lol Hahaha