Changing Mt841 From Autodial To Manually Connect Mode

• Thread starter Thread starter reuben005
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,777

reuben005

i have an mt841 modem which was configured by the bsnl engineer, on my request, to connect automatically and behave like an office LAN. i want to change it back to the usual preferred setting which is that i want to connect using my username and password when i want to. can some one please give a set of instructions to do this, i have looked for allover the internet, but have found instructions to do the opposite...I am thankful in advance...PS: i know i have made a similar post in another topic, sorry for that, i realised later maybe this should be a new topic.

i have an mt841 modem which was configured by the bsnl engineer, on my request, to connect automatically and behave like an office LAN. i want to change it back to the usual preferred setting which is that i want to connect using my username and password when i want to. can some one please give a set of instructions to do this, i have looked for allover the internet, but have found instructions to do the opposite...I am thankful in advance...PS: i know i have made a similar post in another topic, sorry for that, i realised later maybe this should be a new topic.this is what the page looks like now: No VPI/VCI Type Default Note _ _ _ Route _ PVC-0_ 8 / 35 _ Bridged _ _ Edit PVC-1_ 0 / 100 _ Bridged _ _ Edit PVC-2_ 0 / 32 _ Bridged _ _ Edit PVC-3_ 8 / 81 _ Bridged _ _ Edit PVC-4_ 8 / 32 _ Bridged _ _ Edit PVC-5_ 14 / 24 _ Bridged _ _ Edit PVC-6_ 0 / 35 _ PPPoE _ [check_ok] _ Edit Specify following properties and click 'Apply' to commit. PVC-6: PPPoE properties: VPI/VCI: [0 ] / [35 ] Encapsulation: (*)LLC ( )VC-Muxed Default Route: (*)Enabled ( )Disabled User Name: [ ] Password : [ ] Use DNS: (*)Enabled ( )Disabled [Apply] [Delete] [Clear]