Adsl Modem

• Thread starter Thread starter saketram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,433

saketram

Hello,Today I got BSNL Broadband after waiting for 2 years since I applied. Now I have to buy a own ADSL modem for this from the market on coming Monday. I decided to purchase either UT-300R2U or D-Link DSL-502T (or GLB-502T). I do not know which is the best among these. But in my area I get very often power cut (Mayiladuthurai), and also we have telephone line from more than 500 meters Telephone post. By considering the above drawbacks, please answer the following questions1. Which modem would be best suitable for me?2. How much does it cost in Chennai? (If possible give me the shop address where I can buy)Thank you,Saketram

i am using the ut modem.. seems good enough for all my needs.. i think ut should be cheaper than the D-Link one..

QUOTE(nightwolf2k5 @ Jan 27 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]77179[/snapback]
i am using the ut modem.. seems good enough for all my needs.. i think ut should be cheaper than the D-Link one..[/b]

Thank you for the reply.
How is the market selling ADSL modem? I think there is not shortage of ADSM modem in the market like before, though if anybody from Chennai, please confirm that.
And expect more reply before Jan 28 evening.